“We’ve been wanting to go here”

Angry Bull Steak House
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Huron
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are open for dine in again. We are also still offering curbside pick up for all of our regular menu items including daily specials, wine, and beer. Treat yourself to an excellent meal right in the comfort of your own home. Call to place your order today! Angry Bull Steak House, in Huron, OH, is the area's leading restaurant serving Huron and surrounding areas. We offer steak, seafood, soup, appetizers, prime rib, happy hour(4-7PM), daily tavern specials, a banquet facility and much more! For your next meal, visit Angry Bull Steak House in Huron!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been wanting to go here for a while. We finally decided to celebrate my husband’s birthday here. We walked in and the atmosphere was very outdated, everything was old including the dinnerware. The steaks were the only good part of the dinner. They were cooked perfectly and tasted great. However, the salads were not good, didn’t even look cleaned all the way, I swear we had a bit a dirt in both of ours. The onion was not very good, it was just okay, very greasy and small. My mashed potatoes had a half cup of melted butter in the center of them that I ended up pouring onto another dish. No way I could’ve mixed that up in my mashed potatoes. Our waitress was very friendly and nice. This place is over priced for the atmosphere and food. Very outdated..

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (159)

Reviewed 2 September 2020

I will say the hostess was very friendly, but I ordered the Salmon and my husband ordered steak. Both were just average without any memorable taste. The vegetables I had were extremely bland. Our server was pleasant but failed to check on us very often and forgot to refill our water twice.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 12 August 2020

Prices have gone up, portions smaller, and order not filled correctly. Cost of $32 for hamburger platter, side salad and specialty salad. No ketchup or napkins and cutlery included in take out order. Despite repeated requests for bread not fulfilled. This used to be one of my favorite spots.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 28 June 2020

I’m failing to understand all the good reviews. I have lived in Vermilion 16 years and I have given this restaurant 3 chances over the years and all failed. The latest was a visit on Friday evening. The decor remains extremely outdated. The blooming onion appetizer was extremely greasy. My husbands steak was dry and unseasoned. Their menu states sashimi scallops but the size of the scallops I got suggests otherwise. Smaller than the the size of a quarter and over cooked, I can get larger scallops at a chain restaurant. The asparagus was no more than the size of a straw with a teaspoon of sauce. The special was a rib steak bone in which was 4ounces larger then the menu rib steak. Yeah the 4ounces is the bone, really? The amount we spent I expect better quality. I support independent and local businesses as much as I can but would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. Chef Ramsey needs to help them.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 11 May 2020

From answering the phone to delivering to our vehicle the service was top notch. Very special that they hand crafted a special for Mother’s Day along with a delicious meal for all 6 of us. The prime rib is the best I have ever had. Great experience!

Date of visit: May 2020