All reviewsshower recessfree wifitown centrebedsflashmicrowavekangaroosmelbournehosts
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this little motel for 2 nights. No it wasn't flash, posh or 5-star but it was clean, cheap and comfortable. The bed in our room was very comfortable and shower recess clean, trust me I have stayed in dearer places and wished I had a pair of flip flops for the fear of getting some foot growth!! The owners were absolutely gorgeous, down to earth friendly people and all I can say for the price you can't complain and therefore have based my rating on the factors I have discussed. Want something flash, keep driving and watch out for the kangaroos.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Found this place on google, was reasonably priced clean comfortable room.
Excellent staff. peaceful and quiet.was easy to get to and the parking is grat and secure. Would stay again when we travel through.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank hmunday92
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Found this motel was a great hidden gem the staff were friendly my main compliment would have to be that it was very clean which is something that makes my stay regardless of where the stop over it - so over all clean / friendly helpful staff and had a fab beaky to kick us off in the morning would recommend this motel to others we drove past for sure !

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2017

We stayed overnight while driving from Brisbane to Adelaide with our two young kids. The staff were very friendly and helpful from the initial phone booking on. The family room was clean and provided all that we needed. The kids room was spacious with four single beds. The other room was limited in how the double bed and kitchen facilities could be fitted in so a bit squishy but fine for overnight. Appreciated the included wifi.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Not a lot of options , but motel room very clean, comfortable bed good pillows, partly updated unit, not much floor space but as just overnight ok.Price rates are high but I guess captured market. Breakfast hearty and generous.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed ok from outside observation.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple