Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$112
View deal
eDreams
US$112
View deal
Agoda.comUS$112
StayForLong
All reviews sea view sea front sash windows single room stayed for nights town centre entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

We made a last minute booking to this hotel. Our room had a sea view which was great. When you park the car do not be fooled and pay the overnight
Charge of £15 instead go to reception and
Enter your registration number. The room was adequate size but the double bed very small. We could not even get into the shower as
The folding door only opened half way and I am not a big person but it would be
Impossible to shower if you were large. The wardrobe was larger than the shower! Nice quiet room and toiletries available from reception if required.
At breakfast we stood and waited over 10 minutes to be seated. I felt ignored by all the staff and I had to go to reception to ask them to see if we could be acknowledged! When we sat down we were given a tray with all cutlery and salt pepper etc but when our food came the waiter slammed it down on the table and just wanted to get on with other tables. I have never experienced that before in a hotel.

The only
Good points about this hotel were the sea view and food at breakfast. I would
Not stay here again due to the unfriendly service and the small bed and
Inaccessible shower.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank 113456hhh
Reviewed 25 October 2020

First time in this Horrible place, old stinky and creepy!!! Staff is rude, rooms is not clean enough, very noisy you can hear everything from outside! And top is found massive spider in my bed. Never ever again came back in this hotel and not recommend to anyone!!

Date of stay: October 2020
3  Thank Sergej P
Reviewed 1 October 2020

Nice sized hotel went there when the COVID was about very clean hotel. I had a single room with a sea view a nice comfortable bed but a bit high for with me suffering from arthritis
Just the one bar which was table service. As for the food it was very poor did not enjoy one meal the puddings were fine because of the food I will not be going back

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Del1968
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Stayed for one night. Delux Room was comfortable, clean and modern bathroom with tea coffee facilities. Clean towels, shower gel available at reception. Free parking. Little hot at night for sleeping but big window to let in air, sadly the sea was too rough and noisy in March! I gave sleep quality an average mark only because the light from outside was streaming over the curtains and the heated towel rail light was bright so room not as dark as we are used to. Minor problem in all! Great sea view from our room.

Reception were helpful. Good value little bar at night with singer entertaining everyone & dancing. We didn’t eat at hotel. It’s mainly catered for over 60’s and we are in our 40’s but we were happy enough. Will return if visiting our student sons again in future. Nice location for shops and restaurants.

Room tip: The sea view rooms, great to wake and see the waves crashing and sun bouncing off the sea.
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank zzfkrjkrkr
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

Not the best .The manager was unhelpful the receptionist was rude when my partner complained she was told she was the one who who had the problem.when we asked for herbal tea they said they don’t have any we all so told them they had out of date sauces they done nothing as they were there the next day

Date of stay: December 2019