Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bognor Regis
See available hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
Selwood Lodge(Bognor Regis)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
The Bear Inn(Bognor Regis)
  • Restaurant
3,841 results
All reviewsocean hotelwave hotelatlantic baysilver apartmentoystersself cateringmy sonswimming poolred coatspremium diningyacht clubgold apartmentsfood courtfancy dressgreat funall agesfamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have to admit that I had my reservations about what butlins would be like. We visited during half term with our two nieces and nephew and had a fantastic time! Theres so much to do that the kids were never bored. The apartment was lovely and all the activities and shows were great. What really stood out for us were the staff though. They were truly amazing with the kids, especially my 8 year old nephew who is autistic. They went out of their way to involve him and make him feel comfortable and included. We popped to guest services when we arrived and they gave us a yellow wristband for him to highlight to the staff that he might need some extra attention. What a fantastic idea.

Would definitely recommend Butlins and will be back. All stereotypes of it being a bit chavvy and cheesy are firmly dispelled!

1  Thank Laurs234
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have just returned from a brilliant stay at the shoreline hotel. It was a brilliant room, with chocolate eggs left for the kids on their beds on arrival and a towel Easter bunny too! Clean room kept to a high standard. We had a leak with our toilet but this was fixed quickly for us!
Our kids loved tucking Billy Bear in bed and doing arts and crafts with him too, as well as breakfast with Billy and Bonnie.....something we had not even realised happens when we stayed in apartments previously! We are definitely going to stay in a butlins hotel again!
As for the entertainment....brilliant! The red coats were fun and friendly, staff attentive and full of high fives for the kids! The rain we had didn’t stop us from having a fun packed weekend! Thanks Butlins!

1  Thank clairbear81
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I just spent Easter here. We were amazed! The food court buffet style dinning was incredible! Imagine having Toby carvery quality roast dinners, or a dozen other choices every evening, and Kippers, fresh fruit, cereals, full english, etc etc every morning! Throughout the resort, the staff are all so friendly and happy, Of an evening, the entertainment was of a very high, "professional" standard, the shows were brilliant, as were the kids shows during the day. The free fairground and the free swimming pool are terrific! Before relaxing on a tube while floating around the lazy river, I went on the space bowl ride, and I loved it! The room (silver standard apartment) was spotless. Tea and coffee making stuff was supplied for free, we paid a little extra for ground floor guarantee and clean towels and beds made every day, and it was worth every penny. If you have children, and want a really great holiday, I cannot recommended this highly enough, it was absolutely brilliant and we will definitely be going back soon. Thank you Butlins!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A family trip turned into some disappointment after visiting Butlins for a day visit.

Paying over £70 for three people to enter and still having to pay £8 to park, it wasn’t off to a good start.

Then, as you walk around the park, you’re faced with all the activities/rides that are NOT included in the entry price. Such as; Go Karts £6 a go, Mini Golf £4 per person, slow children’s trikes £2 just to name a few.

In fact there is very little that is included in the entry price. Soft play, lame rides for youngsters, funfair and not much else. All the things you can do elsewhere for much less money.

Everywhere you go there’s seems to be an opportunity to empty your pockets. Children get a card which entitles them to a ‘certificate’ after driving the trikes - but they must visit the shop to get it. That’s convenient! Not as if the shop staff knew anything about it.

On a day trip don’t expect to see much change from £150, after eating and going on a few good rides.

Overall, the place was clean and well organised. However, everything was overpriced.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My eldest danced with diversity today who were brilliant, however on asking if my two year old could also have a photo with them i was told no ☹ by red coat Lisa who then quickly asked e to leave the venue while packing my buggy , later my daughter then fell over in a puddle and ruined her diversity certificate so was crying in the coffee area and a cleaner saw her and kindly went out of his way to hunt down a new one for her, it put a smile on both of our faces his kindness, he went over and above, thanks Mike from the coffee shop team brilliant restored my faith in butlins.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family