“Fantastic place the visit with friends or family!”

Half Penny Farm, Dining & Carvery
Ranked #4 of 70 Restaurants in Oldbury
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have visited half penny farm lots if times. It's a great place as it has separate dining for children under 12 so those that want a quiet time away from kids can and those with small children can dine near the play area.the carvery is lovely always well stocked and hot! The cake is a must and brilliant that you can take it home!

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
HP-GRM, Guest Relations Manager at Half Penny Farm, Dining & Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Zita,thank you for taking the time to write a review following your experience.
I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed the experience and that we were able to cater to your needs.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Food was lovely, great to have a choice of carvery aswell, love the childrens play area and it was all reasonably priced was there for a longtime staff were lovely!

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Hi Mable,thank you for taking the time to write a review following your experience.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Been to many carverys and non have ever come close to half penny farm the food is delicious so much to choose from and the vegetables are nice and fresh not watery frozen rubbish.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Hi Jodie,thank you for taking the time to write a review following your experience.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I would definitely recommend anyone to go and have a meal here.... every time I have gone the food is fab. Will be going again very soon x

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Hi Emma,thank you for taking the time to write a review following your experience.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had a lovely drink with my partner followed by a takeaway carvery .. staff are always friendly and happy to help

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Hi Anna,thank you for taking the time to write a review following your experience.