“Fab place to go”

Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Oldbury
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would definitely recommend anyone to go and have a meal here.... every time I have gone the food is fab. Will be going again very soon x

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
HP-GRM, Guest Relations Manager at Half Penny Farm, Dining & Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Emma,thank you for taking the time to write a review following your experience.
I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed the experience and that we were able to cater to your needs.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a lovely drink with my partner followed by a takeaway carvery .. staff are always friendly and happy to help

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Hi Anna,thank you for taking the time to write a review following your experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Lovely food.lovely place love how they got the part for the kids 2 keep them accuppied .cakes am amazing very talented whoever makes them ..liked how fresh everythin was .all sauces laid out on a bed ov ice daves going warm its a really nice set out

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Hi Stace,thank you for taking the time to write a review following your experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent meals great value with friendly helpful staff. Warm chilled atmosphere with plenty of room to eat and toilets are easily accessible. Queues are longer at busier times as the staff have many jobs to see to at one time, however nothing us too much trouble and staff are always ready to help. Ii particularly enjoy the carvery which houses every meat and veg to choice from. Other meals ordered are Fab value and very filing. I would definetly recommend to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Hi Hilrr,thank you for taking the time to write a review following your experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Treated my partner for his birthday. Really good value for money will definitely be visiting regularly. The staff are always friendly and helpful, especially Anthony on carvery. Dion is also really good at her job she goes above and beyond the call of duty .

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Hi T Howell,thank you for taking the time to write a review following your experience.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to Anthony and Dionne who will be delighted.