“The best”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the first meal for the opening of lock down and not disappointed with the food lovely I'll be here at least every month if not every week. After the refurbishment the dinning area and the kitchens are looking good. see you again shortly.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (144)

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Been going here for 30+ years and the last 5-6 times the food has been awful. Watery curries, chewy meat and bland food. Something has changed here for the worst, gutted as this was my favourite place to eat in Washington.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank slC4357MI
Reviewed 14 January 2021

fancied 1 of these for a while and got 1 last night it was delicious. Tikka chicken sheish kebab onion bhaji salad chips naan bread curry sauce samosas

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 24 October 2020

The food and the staff are top shelf....sadik's a good lad he delivers aswell...keep it up see you soon

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020

Working for nhs I had a night off very rare these days called and booked a table all good staff great on Phone very accommodating for myself and hubby to have a great meal and added bonus of eat out help out..
On arrival the queue was horrendous and no social distance it was like a gathering we went to the car and my hubby called to say we were outside for our booking we got told there were no available tables and would have to queue up like everyone else..Omg was totally disappointed and ruined our night we went home and ordered in.
Will never go here again if it was the last place on earth stay clear is my advice if u can't have tables available don't take bookings.... I only put 1 dot as I had to fill in all fields when in reality you should be minus

Date of visit: August 2020