“Wake ”
Review of Ristorante Bravi

Ristorante Bravi
Ranked #11 of 227 Restaurants in South Shields
Price range: US$9 - US$66
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Ristorante Bravi is a stylish modern restaurant in South Shields, near to the town centre, serving excellent Italian cuisine. Special lunch menu, early evening and A La Carte menu available. Near to Metro and Ferry terminals.
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

This is the first time been here,we are here for my Auntys wake it was her favourite place and can understand why the food was absolutely amazing and the staff lovely and polite thank you on behalf of my Aunty molly

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Visited Bravi recently for a family occasion and had such a lovely meal it’s prompted me to write my first ever review on here!
I asked for something that wasn’t on the menu and it was accommodated no problem. We all had starters, mine was the goats cheese which was delicious. I then had from their special menu crispy king prawns on a bed of smoky tomato risotto and it was amazing. Finished off with Minchellas Ice Cream, perfection.
Been here a few times now and I think the quality of the food is far superior to other Italian restaurants in Shields, you pay a little more but it’s well worth it.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

A party of ten of us visited this excellent restaurant for our yearly after Christmas meal.
They presented us with a special menu and a main menu and we all chose the special menu which was two courses for between £17 and £18. I decided on a garlic mushroom starter which was one of the best garlic mushroom starters I have ever tasted. I then picked from one of the many main courses on offer and chose swordfish as I often have this on my holidays to Greece. It was absolutely gorgeous and I wasn’t disappointed. It was served with Italian style potatoes/vegetables along with carrots and broccoli.
The waitress then brought round a further menu of sweets which were priced at around the £4/£5 mark. I settled for cherries and ice cream and it was delicious. To sum up the whole group thoroughly enjoyed their meal and the choices available, the service was excellent and I would recommend it for a good meal out.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Visited just before Christmas. Decor beautiful, really Christmassy and cosy. Staff friendly and choice amazing. Chose pate starter, sea bass Bain and pannacotta desert, lovely.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Great service , fantastic surroundings and the best steak on the town . Hidden away it's a pity people passing by won't know about it . Can't say what their pizza and pasta dishes are like.