“Terrible ”
Review of Moka

Moka
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Food is awful over priced. 5 tablespoons of oil in pasta but no salt manger said they don’t use salt coz people are allergic to it. Microwave burgers for £13 PLZ GOVE IT A MISS

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Ate there today. Milenese chicken burger. It looked and tasted unlike any chicken I had seen before. The meat was translucent. When I queried it the waitress took it away but nobody came to talk to us. I had to wait until we went to pay for anybody to talk to me. They were not interested. Just cut open another one which was much thicker than the one served to me. Took the cost off our bill but when we asked to compare my one to the cut one I was told that the original was in the bin. There was no apology or concern so won’t be going back and can just hope that it wasn’t undercooked meat.
Have been there several times before but I was disgusted by their lack of interest.
I wasn’t after a free meal I was concerned about what I had partially eaten

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch today with good expectations. We sat at a table and waited around 20 minutes before anyone took our order. She said my drink wrong so I corrected her. The food arrived before our drinks. It took 30 minutes for our drinks to finally come out and they were wrong. The waitress looked at me as if I was wrong and she showed me the ticket. She went to correct them and this took a further 20 minutes, by which time our food was almost finished. The fries were very soggy and not very hot. 5 or 6 people walked past us and hadn't cleared our plates. We stood up to pay the bill. I raised with the waitress about our drinks and she did not care at all, no apology or anything. The manager took our payment and nothing was obviously said to him. The service we received was awful, very rude people.
Would not return back here

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Came here for coffee and cakes with my family, but definitely would advise all my friends and family to AVIOD this horrendous cafe. After waiting 25 minutes for our order to be taken. The two waitresses were the most miserable, rude staff I have ever come across, ignoring customers and looking disgusted if I asked for some cutlery. When I asked for the bill, the girl with the light brown hair and french plait merely rolled her eyes at me. No smiles, no thank you/good bye, nothing!!! Absolutely awful customer service!!! Definitely won't be returning....

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

My son and I both ordered classic burgers and chips. The quality was poor with frozen cut chips and cheap quality burgers. This is the sort of food your get from a dodgy late night takeaway. At nearly £30 for two with a drink each is way overpriced. There is much better places to eat lunch in Kingston.