Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Agoda.com
US$36
View deal
Orbitz.com
Priceline
FindHotel
All reviews room was clean train station town centre family room short stay pleasant stay hampton court reece kingston thames
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is in a converted office building and feels extremely dated with poor windows and creaky lifts. The rooms are not air conditioned so our stay in August 2021 was very warm and uncomfortable - a pathetic little fan doesn't really suffice. I have stayed in much nicer and comfortable Travelodges.

Room tip: One in a different hotel.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited this Travelodge as I was attending a concert at Hampton Court which is approx 30 min walk. Very close for the railway station and high street. For a budget hotel it was acceptable for our requirements. Room and bathroom were clean. We stayed just one night and slept well.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 14 August 2021

First let me say it was a good hotel. The unfortunate combination of hot weather and building design meant that some of the rooms differed in temperature quite drastically.
We stayed on the top floor, that may have made a difference being close to the roof. However, the two rooms we occupied were on opposite sides of the corridor. On one side the temperature was cool and comfortable. On the other side it was a constant sauna. Unbearable heat with no air flow, even with the room door open.
A desk fan was provided and a bucket of ice to put next to it. This did next to nothing.
We resorted to buying an extension lead and 16" pedestal fan to put next to the bed for some relief while sleeping. We also used an extension lead and put the desk fan on a chair next to the beds.
The staff could not have done any more to accommodate us, they were great.
I think the only thing that may have improved the situation is if there had been a substantial extractor fan in the bathroom/toilet to create an air flow.

Room tip: Ask about the room temperature for your room
Reviewed 9 August 2021

Terrible, one of the worst Hotels I have ever stayed in (and I have visited over 40 countries). Filthy, there was even an old fish and chip box under one of the beds in our room and the bathroom floor looked like it hadn't been cleaned for weeks! It was very noisy at night and the corridors stank of cannabis. You are better off paying a little more for something much better!

Room tip: Don't stay here!
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 3 August 2021

The room itself was ok, baring in mind at the time of writing this review right now, I have 7 nights left (booked by my company of work). I called the reception 3 times in the morning/early afternoon to have my room cleaned. I returned back to my hotel room at 17:00 and my room was exactly the way I left it. I then called one more time and they said someone will be up to do it, so I purposely left so this could be done. On returning back to my room, the only thing that was done was the bin was taken out and the mug I used in the morning was replaced. No clean bedding and the bed wasn’t made either. Apart from this, it is a cheap, average stay and the staff are friendly.

Trip type: Traveled on business