“My first visit!”

Cuisines: Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Lovely atmosphere, relaxed, very friendly staff and helpful. The food was excellent! We had a large range of vegetarian dishes to share, each one was perfect. Hot, fresh, delicious.....My friends meet there once every few weeks for a catch up and invited me along too. I was pleasantly surprised. I will be going back oh YES!!!....And all on a Tuesday night!!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Had a great meal with a friend. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

3 adults seated at a rather cramped table (for 4!) for dinner. Felt very pressured to order asap. Food was good. The bill arrived and ignored our Gourmet Society discount despite confirming this when booking. On leaving had my coat pushed in my direction.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Enjoyed a Saturday evening meal in this popular restaurant. Our food was excellent, freshly cooked and delicious. The service was good and although it was busy we did not have a long wait.
The only downsides are that the wine is fairly expensive and the restaurant gets very noisy when it is busy as there are no soft furnishings to deaden it.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

A great place for Mother's Day lunch. Good food and very friendly and nice atmosphere. Overall, it was very good.

1  Thank Sean B