“Hairy pizza”

Domino's Pizza Bagshot
Ranked #5 of 6 Quick Bites in Bagshot
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pictures speak for themselves.
Simply disgusting.
Although taste was good, but after seeing not one but two hairs on my pizza slice.
I felt disgusted.
By the way.. I am bald lol

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed 26 June 2019

I have been using this branch of Dominos for 5 years, so should have clocked up some sort of loyalty, oh no! Placed my order for delivery at 7.05pm, still no sign at 7.50pm, they usually deliver within 15-20 mins. I was told that they had not even started to make the order because they were busy, so I asked why no one had called, no response to that! I was then told due to the collision on the A30 which is nowhere near where I live, it was going to be another hour and a half! Which is rubbish because the A30 is now clear of traffic! I obviously asked for my money to be refunded, to be told it would be back in my account within 5-10 days. You can imagine my irritation, so I have made a formal complaint to head office. I will never order from Dominos again if this is how they treat a loyal and long standing customer, I wasn’t even offered anything as an apology, disgusting!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

Do not use this place.

Pizza ordered 17.04 didn’t arrive until 18.58.

Offered a £5 voucher but this is not enough and also no recompense for a disappointed and hungry 14year old hungry child.

Reviewed 16 November 2018

Ordered at 18:35 tonight, its now 20:40 and no sign of our order, rung the store over 50 minutes ago and was told, just waiting for a driver to come back............we can only assume none of the drivers have bothered to return to work.

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Terrible service, rude manager, cold pizza arrived 2 after hours, when I complained i was told to go and collect new pizza