Travelodge
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe pubsunday carverylongleat safari parkgood sizespecials boardpatio doorsvisiting longleatstayed for one nightroom was largewest countryfull english breakfastbooked a tablecomfortable bedfamily roombottled waterpuddingtea and coffee making facilities
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Food Is a carvery and you can have as much os you like, prices are reasonable andi t is always busy as it caters for children and has play areas outside.Good car park, and is just off the A303 so handly stop if you are travelling further West

Stayed: May 2017
malbain, Public Relations Manager at Hunters Lodge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you for your kind review. Glad all was to your satisfaction and you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again soon, take care :)

Reviewed 9 March 2018

A large group of us had an evening meal here. Hunters Lodge Inn does what it says on the packet - it's cheap, cheerful and is quite loud because it packs large numbers of parties in all at the same time. The car park is always full up so, despite its faults, people still love the Hunters Lodge.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
malbain, Public Relations Manager at Hunters Lodge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for your kind review. Glad you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again. Take care :)

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Wow this place is amazing! I had booked to come here for an overnight stay on Saturday- not quite believing the amount of snow we were forecasted during the week! I sent them messages asking for snow updates to which I was courteously answered within about half an hour each time(some pubs/hotels take days!)
I decided to leave early for my journey & arrived 3 hours before check in- with nowhere else to go I asked if I could be cheeky & check in early- the response...”Come on in!” As soon as I entered I felt welcomed by staff & made my way to my room. As a treat I’d booked the 4 poster bed all for myself & literally said “wow!” when I walked in the room! Dinner was tasty, hot & portions plentiful- same as breakfast with an amazing amount of choice.
This place is a much better choice than anywhere in Wincanton with beautiful views & top hospitality...well done Hunters Lodge, I’ll be staying again soon!

Stayed: March 2018
malbain, Public Relations Manager at Hunters Lodge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for your kind review. Glad everything was to your satisfaction and you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you again. Take care :)

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

What a lovely place this is. Arrived to a warm and friendly welcome, inviting cosy pub atmosphere and spotless room.
Have just eaten and the food was generous, very tasty and excellent value. Staff are very attentive, service is second to none. Writing this review from a very comfy bed, we've not even had the complimentary breakfast yet, but felt compelled to congratulate the staff on providing such a great experience. We're in room 13, unlucky for some but not for us!
Book your stay here with confidence, excellent venue, staff and fantastic value!!!!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Easy to find and from the first the customer service is excellent. Small issue with the room allocated was sorted out quickly. Room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. Ate dinner in the bar, good choice and very tasty. Breakfast was a real treat, good quality produce and plentiful. All in all a great place to stay and well done on the great staff, really makes all the difference to any establishment!

Stayed: February 2018
malbain, Public Relations Manager at Hunters Lodge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Thank you for your kind review. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you again. Take care :)