Streamcombe Farm(Dulverton)
  • Breakfast included
Town Mills B &B(Dulverton)
  • Breakfast included
Witheridge Farm(Dulverton)
Pitchup.com
Hunts Farm(Dulverton)
bedfinder
All reviewswhite company toiletriesattention to detaildaily breakfastcosy barlocal producelook no furthera real treatbreakfast menushort driveone night stayweather forecastgreat hostsroom was largewarm welcomefirst rateb bseach morning
Reviewed 29 March 2018

My wife and I spent our honeymoon here in 1968 and thought it a great place to stay and we would visit again some day. Unfortunately we never got round to it so we decided to return for our Golden Wedding Anniversary.
We are so glad we did, it was really good last time but is now even better. Edward and Julie were the perfect hosts, the food was first rate, the room was excellent as was the whole house.
We had a most enjoyable stay and will certainly visit again, although this time we will not wait so long, hopefully later this year.
If you are looking for somewhere to stay in this area look no further this is the ideal place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I have just returned from a two night stay at the Three Acre Country House and what a little gem it is. This hotel/country house deserves this rating, and if I could give it more I would. Everything about the place is five star, the room, the lounge with its open fire, the breakfast freshly cooked with all local produce. The only thing that is not five star is the room rate, very reasonable for what you get. Ed & Julie care about their guests and always have time to chat. If you’re ever in the Dulverton/Somerset area stay at the Three Acre, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I remembered when i initially booked 3 Acres that Edward and Julie sounded nice and accommodating over the phone.

When i checked in, I wasn't disappointed. 3 Acres Country House is a beautiful little gem and Edward & Julie are both friendly and accommodating to your requirements.

I felt guilty after Edward lit the fire in the lounge, just for me but once i settled with coffee and homemade biscuits and a book from the small library, it was hard to get up from the comfortable chair.

The rooms are beautiful, i stayed in a superior room but the other rooms would've been just as comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was superb, with Gluten Free options available, fresh juices and breakfast cooked to order.

The car park, accessible up the drive, in front of the house, has plenty of spaces and feels secure - as secure as things can be nowadays.

The surprising thing about 3 Acres is the attention to detail, the couple run the place to. White Company toiletries in the bathrooms, a fridge with fresh milk and mineral water, fresh ground coffee and cafetière, magazines and even a flag of Exmoor arranged by Edward, Julie and a couple of other friends. I look forward to when i can return, if they still have "room at the inn" for me!

My ONLY regret is not finding this place sooner!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We had just a one-night stay at Three Acres. The owners, Julie and Edward were delightful hosts and couldn't have been more helpful. Our spacious room was quiet, the huge bed very comfortable and breakfast very good.
David & Tina

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017

My wife and I have just returned from a lovely weekend away in Exmoor. We stayed at this fantastic hotel/guesthouse, purely because of the excellent reviews. All I can say is that, happily, all the reviews are correct. The hotel is beautiful, spotless and stylish, the hosts are charming and unfailingly helpful, and the food is great. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple