“Wonderful food and great hosting!!!!”

Sebastians Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 126 Restaurants in Oswestry
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

As per every other visit
Felt so cared for!!
Food was wonderful!!!
Great choice and interesting seasonal food!!!
Really enjoyed the event!!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I sadly cannot comment on the food as I stayed on a Tuesday night when the restaurant is closed but judging by the menu and the stellar standard of the accommodation / breakfast and the care and attention that goes into everything (including the quietly super solicitous staff who could not do more to make sure your stay is perfect) I cannot wait to return this time to sleep and eat! Well done and Merci beaucoup! In fact merci Mille fois!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

This is the easiest 5 start review I’ve ever had to consider. We visited for dinner for one evening and in a word the experience and food were simply superb.

With appetisers and the short fixed menu this ends up being a four course dinner, but each plate is sufficient in size and flavour to understand its purpose and appreciate the flavours.

Service is prompt and attentive without being intrusive. The wine list has a good range of mid price offerings. If you are staying anywhere within 30 miles of Oswestry then book.a table, because this place is streets ahead of all its rivals in the area.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

A bit expensive but worth every penny, excellent food super service best in Oswestry. We go for all special occasions

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Dear Sebastian's,

We dined for the first time at Sebastian`s last night with some work colleagues (party of 6 - 7.30 pm). I just wanted to express our appreciation for such a lovely evening.

The Restaurant has a welcoming, warm and cosy feel to it, like home from home. The staff are delightful, nothing is too much trouble. Every course is beautifully presented and a delight to try. The portions sizes are perfect.
Our Vegetarian colleague was very well catered for and thoroughly enjoyed her meal. You were even kind enough to let me have cheddar instead of `smelly` cheese!

I have been fortunate enough to accompany my Husband when he hosts business trips all over the world. In the last few years, we have traveled to India, Peru, Hong Kong, Vietnam, China, Costa Rica and Venice.
We have eaten in some of the most expensive and fabulous restaurants and I have to say, Sebastian`s is my new favourite!

The April Menu was amazing and I very much look forward to our next visit.

Kind regards Emma Thomas