“Special Birthday Celebration”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We chose Sebastians for the special occasion from personal recommendation and we weren't disappointed. Before dinner we had drinks in the comfortable reception area and then moved to the restaurant area which had a extremely nice ambience of a friends house combined with a private club. The staff were attentive without being overpowering. The food choice was that of a multi dish set menu of approx 6 courses which were all delicious.
Will certainly return again for other special occasions.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Visited here for a birthday. Welcome was great as was the service all evening. The food was exceptional as was the wine. A great place to go to for an occasion and I would imagine booking is essential in the Summer months.
Despite the cost, we both loved it and will certainly be returning for my birthday. Exceptional.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent atmosphere, friendly staff and delicious food within a stunning location and a great market town

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I call here on special occasions.
It has a great menu, and excellent service.
The food is to die for, and there not many establishments that can better it.
My only problem is, I have a healthy appetite, and I can be left feeling like I could eat more. My wife on the other hand, is quite satisfied.
Overall a special place to go.
Bon appetite.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

My wife and I have been fortunate enough to have eaten at Sebastian's Restaurant on many occasions over the last 26 years, and not once have we had a bad meal. We love the cosy atmosphere, the service is fautless and the food is absolutely fabulous. Our recent pre-Christmas meal proved to be no exception and somehow seemed to be even better than ever. We have eaten at Michelin starred restaurants which, in our opinion, have been nowhere to the quality of the meals in Sebastian's.

Well done Mark and Michelle for running everything to such a continuously high standard for so long, and let's hope that you continue to do so for a good few years to come.