“Scrummy”

HEAT Health Food Bar
Ranked #63 of 123 Restaurants in Oswestry
Description: HEAT is the first Health Food Bar in Oswestry, serving healthy fresh cooked food. You can eat in or take out in our 5 Star Food Hygiene rating property. Using our Award Winning Meat Company we can serve you the best food in the area.
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Been to HEAT a number of times and had something different every times, and every times it gets even more scrummy. Called up with my order and they said it would be 20 minutes, I walked up after 20 minutes and it was ready. Very friendly staff. I will be going back again very soon.

2  Thank Nugs1989

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We first had lunch here 3 weeks ago we both had a halloumi burger and shared dirty fries. Excellent service and quick. Today we had chicken burgers topped with bacon again freshly cooked and very enjoyable we also had dirty fries and 2 teas about £18 the slaw with the burger was very fresh we will return

1  Thank rhianslip
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I went in and had the cooked breakfast this morning and it was fabulous.
The food is sourced from high quality local suppliers and the butchers sausages were full of flavour. The bacon medallions were just as tasty and, being trimmed of their fat, gave me less of a worry about the creeping 'middle age spread'!
The 'build your own box' menu gives Customers total choice over their meal rather than simply having to have what's on the board and everything is cooked fresh to order.
The owners have filled a niche in the market without a doubt. With vegan restaurants seemingly springing up all over the place in Oswestry, it's great that we meat eaters can have a healthy but still wholesome option on the stuff we actually like.
The cafe is spotlessly clean, contemporary, light and airy and still cozy, and the service is very welcoming and friendly.
Well done for not only providing great food and service but for spotting a gap in the market and giving the town something it needs.
I'll bring the Wife and Kids in next time.
Wishing you much deserved success.

2  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We've bought our meats from 'the MeatMan' for quite a while and always been impressed with the great customer service, the high quality of the meat and the value for money. So when we heard that Tom was venturing into the 'fast food' business it was a 'no brainer' to go and try it out.

The health bar - very clean and tidy presentation with plenty of room to sit in and eat and places to wait if you're taking out. I like the fact that you can see the guys working in the kitchen and can see how clean everything is
The food - oh my.. where do I start? My stepdaughter tried the prawn 'build a box' the day before and said it was 'scrummilicious' which I believe means it was pretty good! Today I had a chicken 'build a box' with spicy rice, broccoli and topped off with a homemade satay sauce. It's all freshly cooked for you when you order, so at busier times expect a little bit of a wait - but it is so worth it! The chicken was cooked to perfection, still moist and full of flavour. The rice was spicy without being overpowered by peppers (not a fan of peppers if I'm truthful!!) and the vegetables were cooked al dente. It looks like a small box of food but believe me, appearances are deceiving - it was filled to the brim and very satisfying.
Customer Service - on my visit Tom was on the till. I like the fact that when they take your order they take your name, so that when your food is ready they call you by name rather than 'chicken, spicy rice and broccoli'!!
Will definitely visit again soon... there's so much more on the menu to try... mmmmm pancakes!!

1  Thank DenCarUK