“Brilliant! ”
Review of Baby Bird Cafe CIC

Baby Bird Cafe CIC
Ranked #40 of 123 Restaurants in Oswestry
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this wonderful cafe after walking out of Greggs once we realised there were no high chairs and anticipating an epic 1 year old tantrum.
We were instantly made to feel welcome. There is a wonderful play section, room for pushchairs, lots and lots of high chairs and a brilliant atmosphere here. The menu is lovely, full of healthy, already chopped up food which is fresh and healthy for the littles. Plus an added bonus of a chocolate crispy cake for the bigger ones. Nice selection of sandwiches etc for grown ups. The pricing is really reasonable and the cakes on the counter are delicious looking. There’s also a nice range of drinks. It was such a relief to be able to sit back and actually enjoy my coffee whilst my 1 and 5 year old were entertained.
We will definitely be back and are only sorry that this is not closer to our home town of Birmingham.

1  Thank Jen1903

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This cafe is aimed directly at parents with with young children . they organise various events for young children and have a good little play area .

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Kate and the staff never fail to make you feel so welcome from the moment you step through the door.

With my baby in tow...usually under my arm and crying to be fed or changed, the staff will always let you order and go and tend to your baby/child first, and sort out payment later.

They always bring your drinks etc over, which is great peace of mind when you have a wiggly baby.

Every time a member of staff have noticed me breastfeeding they do not hesitate to offer water. Such a lovely gesture and as a customer it really makes you and your little one feel cared about! We'll see you soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I have just had my son's first birthday party at the Baby Bird. I can't speak highly enough of this venue, Katie was brilliant and took all of the hassle out of the planning and the hosting. Buffet was beautiful, toys were set out for the little ones to play with. Cafe is clean and tidy with lots to do for children while you are enjoying a lovely beverage from an extensive menu, cakes are also out of this world. Well done Katie and thank you so much.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Lovely community venue, where a good coffee, cake or lunch and a chat with friends old and new is part of the experience.