“Mothers Day”

The Red Bar and Grill
Ranked #7 of 177 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Native American, British, Central American
Description: Italian & British (carvery)
Description: Italian & British (carvery)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My children booked a table for us to celebrate Mother's Day, upon arrival we were greated by our waitress who was very warm and friendly, the atmosphere was very inviting and the service was perfect! There was a set menu for mothers day which was well thought out, I had the garlic mushrooms to start and Pan fried salmon for main both courses were exceptional! Will definatly be returning.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well, I’m a fan of chicken. Stopping at The Red with a short window of time I sat in the bar area to eat. Lovely, friendly staff helped me choose from the menu. Food was on the table within 20 minutes and I tucked into the “Deep South Pit Burger”. The best southern fried chicken for miles, much better than the famous fast food chain. If anyone likes fried chicken you need to try this burger! Can’t wait to go again.

2  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Booked a table here on the 17th March for 6 30pm for 4 people. On arriving they only had our reservation for 2 and it was a party of 4. We were asked if we could wait at the bar so they could sort chairs out for our party. I ordered drinks at the bar and the barman was as miserable person you could imagine. On ordering the drinks we turned to admire the fire and how warm it was and the barman murmured ,it all right I’ve got all f in night ,we commented how miserable and unpleasant he was to the young lady who shown us to the table and she said he’s in a bit of pain tonight, we also filled the questionnaire out and pointed it out ,also told the lady when we paid ,we havent tipped because of him. The food and all other staff on the night was very good. Thanks Martin

Reviewed March 16, 2018

good food, plenty of it and reasonable prices, very noisy on a Saturday lunch time

good food and plenty of it but quite noisy

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

We went to The Red Bar and Grill on Wednesday 07/03/18 for a meal after bowling with all my staff and all I can say is WOW food was amazing and drinks and food not a bad price staff were very friendly would definitely be returning “thank you”

2  Thank Liquorice Garde... S