“Not so good”

Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 123 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The salad bar is just OK. Nothing to get too excited about. My wife and I each had a fish sandwich. It was substandard as well. Tasted like the oil was burnt that it was fried in. The service was fine but for what you get it was too expensive. Can you believe $28? I will not pay that kind of money for substandard food.

Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

We are staying at the local value place for a couple weeks. Frisch's has always been my favorite place to eat. Good service, with food at a good price.

Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

Went in got seated quickly and the server was nice. Just your average sit down restaurant/ buffet. The look of the place hasn't changed much from when I was a little boy.

Reviewed May 3, 2016

I visited this location twice in two weeks and the waiter and the waitress was very friendly. My food came out very quickly. The salad bar was tended to, but needed a little attention. The window blinds need to be clean because they are a bit dusty.

Reviewed February 12, 2016

This was my first time to a big boy restaurant. Great food and great staff and great price's. I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank april644