Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$59
FindHotelUS$59
Hotels.comUS$59
Expedia.comUS$59
eDreamsUS$59
ZenHotels.comUS$85
All reviews room was clean a ground floor room needed a place to stay stayed nights ushi angie
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2020

My husband had unexpected surgery and due to the sad germs of the world today, I was not able to be in hospital during surgery or be by his bedside during recovery. We were truly blessed that this wonderful hotel was just 1 exit away from the hospital and I was able to stay here instead of driving back to home. We lived out of town and even though I couldn't be beside him, I was close by. Ushi was so comforting and helpful when I checked in and during the time I was there. She gave me suggestions on surrounding places to eat. Sadly, everything was only drive through but she directed me to good choices. The room was clean, clean and breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Thank you Red Roof Grove City and your employees for making a sad time much better.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Have been staying here on a regularly for a little over a year. Have always been happy with rooms and service. Due to circumstances after staying a week needed to re-up for another week. Price had jumped astronomically. So we decided on just one more night. After paying went to their website. The stated price for this one night was $57.plus tax. I had just paid $80 something. Am very disappointed as it seems customer loyalty has no rewards as advertised with the Red Roof Redi Rewards Program.When I asked they said it's because they are a franchise.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2020

I have never encountered someone so dedicated and persistent in making sure we were happy in every aspect of our stay at this location. I believe we stayed 3-5 nights the first week and then 2 nights the following week and Angie went above and beyond every time we came in contact with her. She did any and everything to make sure our stays were enjoyable and uninterrupted. She should have some kind of raise, certificate and acknowledgement, if not all 3, that she made our stay better. I was happy to see her behind the counter when we returned the following week. She a big reason we do keep returning and staying. Thank you Angie you are awesome and I hope everyone that chooses this hotel has the pleasure of coming in contact with her. You were and are great, thank you so very much!!!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

Love it. The rooms are always clean and stocked. Staff is nice and helpful. Quietest a/c & heater I've never heard, lol. Great location. Great price. I always stay here when I'm in town. I will be back.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2020

I was in town for business and needed a place to stay.
This Red Roof was a short drive from the job and was a good choice to stay at.
The front desk was very helpful when I called to make sure there was a room and said walking in would be no problem.
They were able to get me into a ground floor room away from the road noise.
It was nice to be able to park at my room door to unload and get settled in.
The room was clean and comfortable.
They did not find my Redi Rewards number in the computer, so have to call Red Roof to get credit for the stay.
They gave me my AAA discount which helped with the final price.
Will keep this Red Roof in mind when in the area again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business