“Lovely Sunday lunch”
Review of Sage & Brooke

Sage & Brooke
Ranked #9 of 222 Restaurants in Kettering
Description: We are under new ownership, we are using meat sourced from our small holding and the local area, you can expect freshly cooked, locally sourced food served in a relaxed environment. If you have any special requirements just let us know and we will do all we can to look after you.
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here in its previous incarnations and this was the best yet. Huge homemade Yorkshire puds, sensible menu, tasty accompaniments to the roast dinners. I had the cod in butter sauce which was light but filling. The desserts were generous.
The owners deserve to do well and I hope word gets around.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service and beautiful fish cakes and steaks. Steak night on our visit but plenty of food on main menu too choose from also. Hidden gem and we will be returning often

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Called up on the day, got squeezed in for Sunday lunch. Staff were very friendly and great with our 3yr old. Food was absolutely delicious best roast we've had in a while.
Absolutely fabulous really enjoyed our experience and plan to return soon

Reviewed 19 March 2018

This was my second visit to Sage and Brooke and having failed in my promise to review it the first time, I felt it was my duty to share this gem of a place, tucked away in the sweet village of Grafton Underwood.
The welcome was warm and friendly but without being gushy, and the whole feel of the restaurant was cosy and intimate. The menu was small, tempting and I could have chosen anything and would have been happy. But I went for the hanger of beef (a cut I had no knowledge of but was well explained), and it was truly delicious. The sticky toffee pudding was faultless - apart from the fact that I shared it with my husband and therefore way too small!
And finally, to top it off, Sage and Brooke is amazing value - there really is nothing i could fault

Martin A, Owner at Sage & Brooke, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for your review we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed both your visits to us and like our little restaurant, we look forward to seeing you soon. Martin

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has recently been taken over by a husband and wife team. Nice new menu. We shared 8 small dishes between us to start and then went on to main courses/desserts. The shared starter was more than adequate and v good. Best were the ribs and calamari. Least favourite were the pink scratchings. We were looking forward to them but they seemed to have come from a packet. Nice idea though. Main courses - many of us had steak and I have to say it's the best steak I have had for a v long time, in terms of meat quality and prep. My view was shared by others. There were 8 of us in our party. The wine flowed. The service and food were good. S&B were patient with us and forgave us for the noise. We can be a bit loud! All in all a great experience!

Thank you for your review we enjoyed hosting your gathering and we are pleased that you enjoyed your visit to us and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Martin