“Always good, always a long wait.”
Review of Kino Lounge

Kino Lounge
Ranked #18 of 222 Restaurants in Kettering
Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I do love the Keno lounge, the food is always really good. The wait is always too long! Saying that when you do get your food it is fresh and delicious!

Ki N, Manager at Kino Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hi Amy, thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us. We're very sorry you've had a negative experience with us before, if you'd like to discuss this further please feel free to contact us at kino@thelounges.co.uk.

In the meantime though why not pop in and sample our new menu that launches on the 16th May? It's packed with delicious summer recipes with something that everyone can enjoy.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Many thanks,
Kino

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Attentive friendly staff, excellent all day English breakfast with lovely sausage meat square, the kids meals were better than expected as well with proper chicken breast strips instead of usual reformed nuggets and included some carrot, breadsticks and hummus nibbles for them to have while we waited for the meals to be cooked. Thumbs up from the whole family. We will definitely visit again.

Ki N, Assistant Manager at Kino Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Afternoon!

Thank you for your feedback!
We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit, it is lovely to hear positive feedback from our guests and great to hear your little loungers loved it too! We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good food and service in a quirky setting. They also allowed my dog to sit with us. Full marks from me!

Ki N, Manager at Kino Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, we're so glad you and your canine friend love the lounge as much as we do!
Why not bring your pup in to sample our new menu from the 16th May?

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
From Kino.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Easter Sunday breakfast with the wife, friends and their kids. We got treated to the best cooked breakfast I can remember having and I am a bit of a cooked breakfast fan, it was simply divine!! Every item from the bacon to the simply delicious sausage patty was cooked to perfection. We will definitely be back here in the future. I must also add that the service is top notch with a delightful ambience to this establishment. Service, food and value all get 5 stars. I entered this review on my iPad and I would not let me click on the ratings just mentioned.

Ki N, Manager at Kino Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Hi there, apologies for the delayed response: thank you so much for leaving us such wonderful feedback! It makes our job worthwhile to hear how much you enjoy our lounge: and the fact that you love our breakfast as much as we do! Why not pop into the lounge and sample our new menu that launches on the 16th of May? The new brunch items are a real treat!

We look forward to seeing you again.

From Kino.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I tried to book but was told no bookings at weekends but if we turn up early we should be good. Arrived with family just after 12 noon plenty of tables to choose from. But queued for around 10 minutes at the tills to order food to be told a 35-40 minute wait time for food. The restaurant was barely half full with at least 6 people queuing behind me. If they can’t cope then I hate to think what it would be like if they were full! I’m afraid with a young family we left without ordering any food

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ki N, Manager at Kino Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hi there, apologies for the delayed response. We're very sorry you've had a negative experience at the lounge: wait times are something that can't always be avoided on a busy weekend and if we've had an extremely busy morning sometimes the wait will continue after the lounge appears to have quietened down so our kitchen team can manage expectations and still deliver the quality of food which is always our priority. However we recognise that waits are far from convenient and this is something that we are continually striving to eradicate.

If you have any further comments please feel free to contact us at kino@thelounges.co.uk
Many thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

Kino