“Actually the best food I've eaten in my life”
Review of Othello

Othello
Ranked #12 of 207 Restaurants in Grimsby
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated in the heart of Grimsby, Othello has built a reputation for providing an outstanding dining experience. Othello was opened in the early 1970's and quickly became famous due to its authentic Greek and international cuisine, ambient atmosphere and high standards of service. Our menu offers a range of traditional Greek Cypriot dishes together with a selection of classic dishes cooked on our open charcoal grill. We open Monday to Saturday lunch time from 12:00 - 2pm and evening from 6pm - 10pm (last order in the kitchen)
Reviewed 9 July 2017

1st of all the staff were great, restaurant nice, clean and warm, drinks was better value than most other restaurants.

Starter we actually got 3 as could not make up our minds , I had the asparagus, partner had pastition and we shared a platter, all beautiful.

Mains I had the klefdiko it was the best lamb I've ever eaten it fell apart and melted in my mouth, my partner had moussaka which was also amazing and you could see it was made fresh as we was there.

Prices..... 3 large starters, 2 mains, 4 drinks, under £70 for the 2 of us.

Give it a try, and if your a lamb fan try the klefdiko.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We had a family meal of meze on 17/06/2017. The food was really fresh, tasty and plentiful. The service was outstanding with a friendly atmosphere. Thank-you for a lovely evening!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Visiting Grimsby Town for the first time in many years I googled fish restaurants and found this. In the centre with disabled parking nearby but on the first floor and accessed by stairs. Great seafood and fish; comfortable with excellent service and superb value for money. I can't recommend this place highly enough. Definitely one to return to.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

It's was mums 75th suprise birthday x the staff was amazing xx food was fantastic x the service was excellent x the staff had arranged the room and table settings where brillant xx would highly recommend this restaurant to any one wants to try Greek food xx

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Visited last night in a large group of 16 and can not believe this was my 1st visit since the mid eighties. The atmosphere was lovely and the silver service impeccable but let's get back to the most important factor - the food!! Wow !! I haven't eaten such a delicious meal either in Grimsby or on my travels , for years! The garlic mushrooms in a cream sauce were divine, the main course Lamb Kleftiko was melt jn your mouth delicious and authentic and accompanied by a lovely selection of vegetables, the Greek potatoes being especially tasty. The raspberry cheesecake finished the meal off to perfection and all were beautifully presented and served. This is the first restaurant review I have made , but all I can say is , it certainly won't be my last visit to the Othello - Thanks for a lovely evening!!