“Delicious”

Vujon
Ranked #10 of 221 Restaurants in Chorley
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fantastic Indian dining room, and my first stop whenever I am in Chorley. In addition to all of the "traditional English" Indian fare, the chef has created many delicious and unique dishes. The staff are extremely friendly, always remember me even though I live thousands of miles away, and make me feel right at home.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Fab food, great service once again. Was quite busy for takeaways so initial drinks order was a bit slower than usual.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We had a lovley meal on mother’s day the service food and all the staff were lovley and even received a box off chocolate just for being a mum .. thank you will highly recommend

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Worst Indian ever been too. No manager. left to run by a kid. Local kids hanging around in bar area eating a bag of chips in from the cold.
Waited over an hour for main meal to come. Only 2 other couples in. My food was cold. Mums was supposed to be sizzling but was just oily and not sizzling and dads never came till later and his rice is still in the paddy field. DO NOT GO HERE.....

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

This place came highly recommended so expectations were high. We ordered a take away. Starters were ok but the Tandoori mixed grill was a huge disappointment. The chicken portion was very overcooked, dry and burnt. I was surprised that any good chef would send this out. Surely you have standards? Chicken Tikka Masala was very sweet.

We had planned to eat in at some point in the future but will give it a miss. Maybe we caught them on a bad day! Very disappointed! There are better places around locally. Would really need convincing it was a one off to return!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Went here because our usual, the shanti lounge, was closed. Had high hopes as reviews were very good. Staff were very polite but the food was not good. Couldn’t taste any flavour. Just a typical tomato bleugh with chunks of garlic. Such a shame. Thought we’d found an alternative but obviously not!