“Great find”
Review of Alexandria Cafe

Alexandria Cafe
Ranked #32 of 194 Restaurants in Margate
Price range: US$10 - US$21
Description: Alexandria Cafe is located in the heart of the old town of Margate by the sea where you can enjoy the unpretentious cosy atmosphere. We offer something unique ' Delicious, Tasty, Filling and Good Value Food' served by Friendly and cheerful staff. Our menu contains items you will not find it elsewhere in Margate like Koshary, Fresh Crispy Flalfel, Seasoned Aubergine, Ful and Fresh healthy salad.
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

The koshari was excellent and a great portion. Will be visiting again when next in Margate.

Loved it and the service was good even though it was probably the busiest they have been in 2 years.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank counting
Write a reviewReviews (42)

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Such an unexpected find. We stumbled upon the restaurant and I am so glad that we did. The food was absolutely delicious, comforting and authentic. The highlight was the baba ganoush - smoky with a great texture. Worth a trip to Margate.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank V2850NPdanh
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Went here 26th may 2021 and the food was stunning such a shame it was empty it deserves to be packed out. Reasonably priced everything was fresh would recommend to anyone coming to Margate

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank Al R
Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

I visited this restaurant when I looked for a place to have coffee in the streets of Margate. The menu and name convinced me that it was worth trying. Arabic coffee was really good and reminded me of my year in Middle East. Messakaa was unexpectedly tasty. Ta'amea was also good. Would definitely try again on my next visit to Margate.

Date of visit: May 2021
2  Thank solitarypeak
Reviewed 20 January 2021

I had the falafel wrap with Halloumi! It tasted so fresh! And tahini dressing!

Definitely the best Falafel in Margate, mmmmmmmmm delicious!

Date of visit: December 2020