“Breakfast pop but hit the spot”
Review of Falcon Cafe

Falcon Cafe
Ranked #8 of 120 Restaurants in Gillingham
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

In need of a breakfast treat. Not been here for years think it's changed hands, just sat down and their power goes pop. I thought great no breakfast waiting for the friendly waitress to say they had to close but as soon as they went pop the power came back on.
Built my own breakfast see picture.
Tasted as good as it looked

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Nice breakfast but well overpriced, most cafe you get a tea or coffee in the price.
3 breakfasts come to nearly £30.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Fancied a cafe lunch, decided to go to the Falcon as previous visits we good.
Had a mug of tea while deciding what to have, chose egg burger as this came with chips a sausage and an extra egg on the side. Waited for about 15 minutes and noticed a couple of people who came after got the food before me, as I was not in a rush I waited, five minutes later along came mine a fried egg a sausage and an egg burger no chips!!
I said to the lady I thought on the menu the burger came with chips she took the plate away two minutes later came back with the plate and said the chips will follow soon, by this time my eggs had gone hard.
So I made a sandwich with the sausage, the chips came hot and Crispy.
Shame about the service.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Very clean and healthy food
Workers very smiley and kind.
Lovely place and lanscape is wonderfull. I really reconmend this.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

This cafe is clean, well maintained and the food was served in a timely manner. The staff were al exceptionally friendly and happy. The food came out and I looked at my partners and said "oh would you look at that". We all ate the food and was exceptionally pleased with the quality. Would highly recommend