US$137
US$106
Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa(New Milton)
US$721
US$701
Watersedge Guest House(Barton-on-Sea)
The Cliff House(Barton-on-Sea)
Pebble Beach Rooms(Barton-on-Sea)
Serenite sur mer(Barton-on-Sea)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssolent lodgebecton lodgescrazy golfevening entertainmentthe cliffbed lodgetoddler poolnew forestsammy the seahorseentertainment teamlovely lodgeholiday parkwasher dryerfamily holidaysoft playplay areagreat holiday
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had servers lodges on the park over Easter. The lodges were very clean, and spacious decent beds and all everything you need for a home from home. It was great value for money. The park has everything you need to have a decent time away if you do not want to leave it. The pool was a great hit with our party. The clubhouse was also another hit. The bars have a good range of drinks. The kids loved the arcades, and there was enough to keep them entertained. The evening entertainment was good it had the kids up and dancing and getting involved. The mix of stuff they did was great and a bit of Neil Diamond to top it all off.
Even though the weather wasn’t the best there is still loads to do at this site.

Room Tip: We had a Solent 4 birth lodge and it was in good walking distance to the clubhouse. But all lodges look like they are great.
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Dixie35
HoburneHolidays, General Manager at Hoburne Naish, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Dixie35

Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to read that your holiday here with us at Hoburne Naish met all of your needs and also those of the children. It sounds like the family made the most of all the facilities on park, and I will be sure to pass on your comments to Dani and her team.

Unfortunately the great British weather is something we have no control over, but I’m so glad the rain did not dampen your holiday spirit.

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

When compared to other holiday parks Hoburn Naish is towards the top of the price list.
In the past I have paid this extra cost to avoid the 'issues' you might get from the cheaper sites and have stayed at Naish twice in the past.
This time round was after the big refurbishment and this does look good with some nice features.
The leisure centre is the same and the gym unfortunately is still small and lacking a decent weights section.
This is the big one, the entertainment..... I paid the extra for Naish and to be honest I got less than what I have had in past Pontins breaks, and this was over the Easter break. Tonight we had a kids music slot which was ok, followed by an adult game of throwing a ping pong ball into a cup, then nothing. At 9pm it was background music and people where funnelling out the door from 8:30.
The site is nice, but I no longer can justify the extra charge for a shiney site that cannot be bothered to provide a bit of entertainment.

If the cost was 50% less then the rating would be higher, slightly.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Gazcrrll
HoburneHolidays, General Manager at Hoburne Naish, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Gazcrrll

Thank you very much for your review.

As always our guests feedback and opinions are very important to us and I would like to assure you that your comments have been passed to our entertainment coordinator. I do apologise that you felt the entertainment did not meet your expectations during your stay and I thank you again for taking the time to pass on this feedback

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We have been before and was so excited to return but it is so poor this time around the entertainment if they can call it that is pathetic !! We have 3 children at different ages that we’re all bored no Cabaret poor guest interaction just nothing apart from a small arcade and an even smaller soft play the place is NOT ideal for teenagers. I don’t normally rate places so poorly unless I feel there is justification but no entertainment in the Easter week is awful. I will be putting in a formal complaint! So much for a family holiday we are now back in the caravan already as there is NOTHING to entertain us

Stayed: April 2018
HoburneHolidays, General Manager at Hoburne Naish, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Leeanne C

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

For the last 18 months we have been coming to Hoburne Naish and Bashley as an escape as due to I'll health have been unable to travel abroad. We are currently in Naish for a week with 3 generations, and the changes that have been made to the entertainment (that was brilliant last year) is so awful it's beyond belief. Yesterday being Easter Sunday there were only two poor girls providing the entertainment. It ran so late due to selling of bingo tickets the kids entertainment didn't start until after 8 o clock. The kids entertainment is now just dancing. House party is now named in jest as it is just dancing to a few songs, no games, no Turtles vs Lobsters, no excitement. So if your kids don't like dancing then there's no point. Ours now just want to stay in the lodge of an evening as it's so poor, so a complete waste of money for everyone! So after the fantastic TED staff last year which were so engaging. This year they must have changed their agents who provide the staff, and how the structure is laid out. No consistency, no banter, just nothing. We will be stalking the guys from last year and the year before to see where they now entertain, and follow them! No more Hoburne for us which is a terrible shame...

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank Vida T

Dear Vida T

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We're currently staying in a a Chewton Executive Lodge. We've stayed at Hoburne Naish before and again the park is very tidy and clean, our accommodation is of a good standard but not worth the £2400 it would cost for a 1 week stay in the summer. When we booked the brochure and website said check-in time was 1pm, this is now 2pm although the website still shows the old time. Also the website and brochure state a sound system is available in our lodge but we couldn't find ours and when we checked with reception was told they don't have them this year. We haven't brought our portable speakers so this is annoying, fair enough the brochure can't be changed but why not update the website or inform us during the courtesy call Hoburne made a few days before our stay. No apology was made for this change either, not a disaster but as they make a big thing of a sound system in the accommodation description this is disappointing. The park has been upgraded this year and there's a new crazy golf which was good fun, the old one (although dated) was free unfortunately the new one cost us £10 to play which I feel is excessive considering the amount we've payed to stay here. Thankfully the indoor swimming pool is still free to use which both my teenage daughters enjoy going to. The entertainment hasn't been as good this year, there is only 1 cabaret act for Easter week and not even an entertainers show, we are hoping to get to the Wednesday quiz though. The main door into our lodge is through a laundry room which is useful as wet shoes and coats can be left in here and not go straight into the living area. We've had one meal in the cafe, my husbands salad and daughters fries were ok but I had the beef stew which only had a small amount of beef in and was a pale brown slodge, my mistake and I should have gone for a safe option like fish and chips. Overall a very clean park, staff are friendly but not sure we'll be back after this year as I'm disappointed and for the amount Hoburne now charge it's not worth it and there are cheaper places to go to.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Sam C

Thank you for your review. I’m please to read that the hard work of the grounds team is evident as they are always working incredibly hard to insure the park is kept clean and looking its best.

I do apologise that your confirmation had been printed with the incorrect time and we are aware of this, we will of course do our very best to insure all accommodation is ready for the time on the written confirmation. We do however call our guests prior to the arrival date to update them of park information.

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding the entertainment during your stay, your comments have been passed to our entertainment coordinator.