The Orangery Tea Room at Arturi's Garden Centre
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Don't miss out on
Next year's Easter treats! We've had a wonderful gastronomic experience thanks to all at the Orangery rooms and a big thanks To Kerry for your help with our younger members . Now off for more coffees.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visited the Garden Society this weekend for the Easter Bank Holiday and went to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. WOW what an experience to remember, the set design was incredible, we felt transformed into a magical world of mystery. The children loved the white rabbit and thought she was really cute, they haven't stopped talking about her. Fablous food and well worth money. We can't wait for the next themed experience.

1  Thank Rachael S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I saw this little gem on a friend's Facebook post and was not disappointed. My friend and I visited on St Patricks Day and had a delicious Irish Stew. The atmosphere in the Palm room is just lovely, so relaxing and with an aviary at one end with exotic birds to watch. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was given a Birthday Voucher for a special Birthday, when I telephoned to book a tea for 2, using the £39.90 voucher, I was made to pay a further £10 on my credit card to reserve the booking and told I would be refunded when I came for my gift! Kerry told me if I didn't want to pay that amount, the alternative was to drive over and pay £10 cash! Whilst I paid the £10 credit card payment, I will not receive the purchase interest back. I am not aware of any hotel or club that treats their customers this way when we have book afternoon tea - appalling service and attitude of the staff member, who told me that everyone at the Orangery would treat the customers this way!

1  Thank Theresa S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We held my sisters baby shower in the Palm Room and it was everything I’d hoped for.

Arranging the day was so easy with the owners Aaron and Sam who were always so happy to help.

Arrived on the day and everything was already set up and Kelly the Manager was on hand (all day), nothing was too much trouble.

Twenty-three ladies all had a stunning afternoon tea. Food arrived promptly, looked amazing and tasted delicious!! Three children ordered from the main menu which worked brilliantly.

The setting is absolutely stunning, the service was incredible and the food was so tasty.

The beautiful shop is worth a look and we’ll be booking for their special ‘Mad Hatters Tea Party’ Easter event which is being held soon.

I’ll definitely be going back regularly and I’d consider it for future birthdays and other special events.

Thank you for making a special day even more special.