Review Highlights
Birthday party

My daughter had her 7th birthday party here. It was the best soft play party we've had or been to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Go816901
via mobile
My son had a sen Christmas party

Had an absolute amazing time 5/12/18 my son wanted a Christmas party with his friends they build a... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
katebG2582LC
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews party host great party my daughter face painting build a bear cake halloween party fantastic birthday included in the price super sam party bags balloon animals totally stress free birthday child no stress free birthday everything ran smoothly
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my sister came here with our children on Good Friday. We don’t visit a lot but we heard about the pirate easter term. This easter they are doing pirate theme and they all looked amazing. Face painting was included in the price and StrEllie was amazing she was so chatty and very good at face painting. My daughter loved her!!! Crazy Chloe,Mackey and StrEllie were amazing doing dances with the children and really kept them entertained and also the adults!!!! and the kids loved it. They also did balloon modelling (again included in the price) We also ordered food and the centre was considerably busy but our food came out in 20 minutes which was fab. All of this was included in the price it is honestly so worth it. Well done team.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I brought my niece and nephew here to play and they are 7years and 3years they had an amazing time and loved the no time limit means they played for hours for one price highly recommend. The staff were approchable and helpful and I will definitely be coming back.. very upbeat atmosphere and fun for both ages.

Date of experience: March 2018
Partyman T, Guest Relations Manager at Partyman World of Play, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hello underwater123.

Thank you for your review, we are glad you all had a great time and would highly recommend us,

We hope to see you soon.

Partyman Guest Relation team

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

the play centre so dirty. Floors covered in grime and general in bedded food.
I had to clear the floor under our table free from food from the last people to sit there.
Cost £20.40 2 adults and two children.
The place seems to be run by kids with no management present.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your visit to Partyman Eastleigh,

I have passed your feedback to my Managing Director who will be looking into this.
If you would like to discuss further please email our Guest Service Team- hello@partyman.co.uk.

Once again thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Kind Regards,
Partyman Guest Relation team

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Had our daughters 6th birthday party Coral and Drew did everything. The food was great, plenty to go around plus some healthy fruit options. We did the arts and crafts designing t shirts, I’ve never seen 12 kids so quiet concentrating on their creations. Great mix of activities soft play, creativity and a bit of disco dancing. What not to like. Highly recommend, oh and great value for money.

Hello crosslee,

WOWW thank you for your 5 * review regarding your daughters 6th birthday party.
We are glad to hear the children loved all the activities. We will pass your wonderful review to the Management Team

We hope to see you soon.

Partyman Guest Relation Team

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My son had his 6th birthday party here, he and his friends had a great time. Thanks for the tasty food Coby! And Macca's for being an awesome host!

Hello KayW

Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your sons 6th Birthday Party. We will pass your review to the Management Team.

Partyman Guest Relation Team