“Every time disappoints ”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #76 of 89 Restaurants in Aldershot
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I come here they don’t have something , last week coffee machine not working which is standard . No buns and no Lemonade, krushems machine not working ... role on a week and nothing changed and oh they do have buns though .
Considering this is fairly new is very poorly run

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

So happy to hear we were getting a kfc so close to us have been 3 times now & every time wished I hadn't gone back......never again

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

I WILL START BY SAYING I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS PLACE A 0* , AS THATS WHAT IT DESERVES .

Absolutely shocking , food cold and clearly not fresh . The manager was adamant it was all fresh but it didn't take a genius to work out it wasn't .
The chicken fillet crust was actually soft , chips all limp and mini fillets cold , the drinks were totally flat .

The manager asked me what I wanted to do about the poor food . Reactive to what I wanted and not pro active to the problem .

His attitude was a shocker .

Won't ever be going here again

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

I’m seeing the reviews we were concerned about visiting here but we had absolutely no problems at all. We ate in and the place looks brand new. It was clean and tidy and very modern looking.

The staff were friendly and efficient and the food was prepared well, tasted good, hot and was correct. Nothing more you could ask for really.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Went to the drive through today and ordered the festive meal for one principally because the fries are supposed to have a festive spicy topping. Drove home with the order to find the chips were cold and soggy and standard chips, no festive fries here. There was no serviette or towelette in the bag either. has KFC stopped providing these with their drive thru orders? The chicken was fine.