Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews tea and cake b and b lovely bathroom comfortable room rosemary
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2020

A wonderful B and B . Definitely one of the best we have ever stayed at. Lovely warm welcome with tea and cake from hostess Rosemary. Comfortable room and lovely bathroom with all the comforts one could wish for. Fabulous breakfast. Washing can be done for a small contribution to charity. Parking on site if required. Beautiful garden. Heartily recommended.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 20 October 2019

This B&B offers a great location,secure off-road parking, a friendly host, tea and cake on arrival, a comfortable bedroom and the best breakfast I've ever had. I certainly hope to visit again. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 18 October 2019

The Grey Cottage was a delightful one-night stopover on a week-long Cotswold Way adventure for my husband and me. Upon arrival, Rosemary greeted us warmly and showed us to the lovely en suite room with king bed. I can't decide what I liked best about our stay: relaxing afternoon tea with delicious carrot cake, the Italian restaurant dinner she directed us to in a nearby town, the Epsom salt bath, or that amazing breakfast. Honestly, I think it was the lively and engaging conversation we enjoyed with Rosemary during that afternoon tea. It set the tone for the rest of our stay. My husband and I highly recommend the Grey Cottage in King's Stanley to those seeking a comfortable, warm, and welcoming place to rest along the Cotswold Way.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 5 September 2019

This is British B&B at its absolute best. Our hostess Rosemary gave us the warmest of welcomes. She has set up the house and garden to provide a very attractive and comfortable environment where her guests can relax and her aim is to look after visitors as well as she possibly can - she went out of her way to deal with my husband's special dietary needs. We wholeheartedly recommend this lovely accommodation.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

The B&B itself is exquisite, everything you'd want in a B&B such as a wonderful breakfast, spotless rooms, reasonable rates. The real gem of Grey Cottage, however, is the owner, Rosemary Reeves!
I have never stayed at a B&B whose owner was more helpful, accommodating, fun, friendly (and she has the awards to prove it) and so very, very interesting. Our two night stay was delightful. When we left I felt that I was saying goodbye to a friend. I highly recommend a stay at the Grey Cottage if you're staying in the Cotswolds.

Date of stay: July 2019