“Never had a bad meal, love it!”

Oliver's On The Beach
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We must dine here at least once a month, we've yet to have a bad experience. Yes it's a small place so sometimes you need to queue, depending on the time of your visit, but it's worth the wait. My boyfriend usually opts for the burger, I try to sample something different each time & I really have! From the halloumi fries, the fish & chips, the fish finger sandwich, salmon fillet (huge!), there are plenty of options & so far all are great quality, along with a really friendly service & pleasant views, I cannot recommend this place enough. I just need to try the breakfasts now!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This place has a lovely atmosphere, the food is amazing and not too pricey. When I visited it was very busy- there was only a 10 minute wait though before we got a table!!

Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Only went in there for breakfast but had missed the breakfast times , must of been clocks change so had to have a lunch ,we were Especially looking for breakfast but after eating the very tasty lunch i wasn't disappointed , will go here again next time were in Southend
Perfect food/service/Price

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a pleasant breakfast here with a full english minus beans and mushroom and eggs benidict. Both were tasty, well presented. Hot chocolates were welcome on a very cold morning, BUT I do object strongly to eating in a cafe/resturant with 4 dogs in it. One dog putting its front paws up on the chair beside me to see what was on the table. Same dog being feed from its owners table! Gross! Staff friendly.

2  Thank Johnc_uk01
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Lovely cosy cafe, food is generally fab, good service. Generally very busy and they close quite early.