“Thanks everyone ”
Review of The Harvester

The Harvester
Ranked #149 of 181 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely harvester, thank you everyone, chefs cooked my food to perfection, I read comments about parking, unless you plan on staying here longer than 3 hours don’t freat.

Thanks AGA for looking after us

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We visited this Harvester as a family. We had to rush through the salad and dinner because we were all under the clock due to the parking. We ended up leaving minutes yes minutes after our time and what you know got a nice fine.
Never know a restaurant to make you pay for parking with limited time. Nooked the table orivinally online, gpt there and nothing had come through. Had to wait for a table. Food what was ordered was small uneven portions. Complaints got sloppy shoulders. The most dis-functional restaruant ive been to.

My advice as a regular trip advisor reviewer. Go else where. Not worth the time effort or money.

Waiting for a poor attempt to salvage this review from the management. They need to scrap the parking situation and sort out the booking system and ensure the cooks make portions as even as possible and some how make my fine not so painful.

Brilliant ay.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Good selection, best mushroom starter i have ever had, combo for main course was just the right size and a complimentary salad bar was nice.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Watch out for the parking fees. We had a party of 8 for a 73th birthday and ran late and got a parking fine. Also the food is not the best in the world. I had the burger thinking could not go wrong it was something like you get at the local chip shop frozen and didn't even taste like a burger. I make better one's at home with fresh meet. My partner had a wrap and left half of it and just go,s on. Ive used harvester alot but will never be returning. very disappointed. No reply from customer service just get better and better

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Harvester isn’t known for its fantastic food let’s be honest, But I always felt they were at least friendly, convenient and relaxed places - but actually they are scam artists!

Following a fun Sunday with my nephews and niece and family we decided on a nice afternoon lunch. There was 10 of us in total, we had to wait for 30 minutes for a table - which was fine, we ordered drinks and some nibbles - spending approx. £70 before we had even had lunch! Fine. No problem.

There was one waitress serving the whole of the upstairs, service was slow but we didn’t mind as we were enjoying spending time together. Lunch arrived and the food was underwhelming. All in all we spent around £300 for an ok lunch.

About a week later I had a parking fine arrive. It is completely shameful. I paid for a two hour parking ticket and was 20 minutes over my time. Why should a paying customer have to sit and worry about getting a parking fine whilst eating at their facility!

After a little investigation of their company accounts they lease their lands to privatised parking companies in order to recoup money to pay off their pension deficit of £337m. Not only do you pay good money for bad food you also get fined and they cream money off you via a third party. It might be legal but it is completely immoral.

Not to mention that we was shoved in a corner and I had to climb under the table to get out of my seat and the bill took forever to arrive and for all that they (or the 3rd party they allow to conduct that behaviour to their customer) have the shame to fine me £85!

Never again will I use any of their restaurants!

Shameful way to treat loyal customers and terrible business ethic!