Hotels.com
eDreams
Priceline
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews dorm room the property manager gandhi chowk hostel location view hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2021

This place is as pahadi as it gets and yet the staff will leave no stone unturned in making your life comfortable. I stayed here for a month and the staff was outstanding in co-operating with every single requirement big or small.
The rooms are what you'd expect in a clean, dorm. I stayed in a private room and the view from their corner room is amazing. The dorms on the other hand are more cost-effective. All rooms have bed-heaters, the property has an excellent chef on location and the hospitality is out of the world. I don't have any complaints in a month-long solo stay. Extremely friendly staff. Need a special mention to Sachin, the property manager, his helper Arjun and Shankar the outstanding chef and Rohit, the on call driver. Given any chance for a repeat to Dalhousie, I am coming back to Gostops for their hospitality. They do the best for you with whatever they can manage at a difficult location like this.

Room tip: Corner private room on the top floor has the best view.
Date of stay: December 2020
Pankaj Parwanda, Owner at goSTOPS Dalhousie, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Hi Falguni, thank you for considering goStops and taking out the time in sharing your valuable feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed every bit of your month-long stay. We try and create experiences of a lifetime and ensure that you have a homely feeling while indulging in daily activities. Our team is excited and thrilled to hear such wonderful words of appreciation and we hope to serve you even better. Looking forward to welcoming you back again. Love, Team goStops.

Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

Great hostel with a awesome view and staff but a little far location from main market. If you have your own conveyance then this place is for you. Nice homely food and great atmosphere. Best time to visit is during summers and avoid during snow time.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Pankaj Parwanda, Owner at goSTOPS Dalhousie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Hey Akash, Thanks for staying with us and taking out the time to share your valuable review. We are so happy to know that you had an awesome stay at goStops. Every compliment matters a lot to us as it boosts the morale of our team to keep doing what we are doing in order to make our guests happy. We're so glad that you found the ambience and food homely. We are looking forward to hosting you again. Love, Team goStops

Reviewed 16 December 2020

The property and the dorm room is worth the price, they have heater and bed heater and plenty blankets to help in winters.
They place is little away from the city centre, the journey from city to the hostel might cost a bit but the place is very peaceful.

Date of stay: December 2020

Dear Vividha, Thanks for staying with us and taking out the time to share your valuable review. We are so happy to know that you had an awesome stay at goStops. Every compliment matters a lot to us as it boosts the morale of our team to keep doing what we are doing to make our guests happy. We're so glad that you find our cosy dorms and calm environment worthy of your appreciation. Looking forward to hosting you again! Love, Team goStops.

Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

Great room. Excellent hospitality. People there have been kind enough and help you at each and every point. I have seen many reviews complaining about bad water service and no gyeser. I assure you that it's not the case.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
panky101, Manager at goSTOPS Dalhousie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Hi Rhymerna, we really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your stay and taking out time in sharing your valuable feedback. We are privileged that you liked the cool ambience around, comfortable beds, and a family of friendly staffs. We are sure you must have made quite a few friends while hanging out in our common areas. Please do keep encouraging us with your kind words that help us all in going an extra mile and we look forward in welcoming you once again. Love, Team goStops!

Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

This is my first trip in my whole life. I can't do explain because this is speechless experience.
This hotel is too good
All staff are very co operative
Specially I want to thanks to arun staff .he is treating us as a family member. Really I never forget him also. Definitely if I get opportunity again I want to visit again gostop
My memorable place
I love always in my life
Miss you all weather climate atmosphere everything can't express my words.

Date of stay: September 2019