Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

My self Umesh R Joshi From Rajkot. I stay in this hotel with my family. We booked here three rooms. All rooms was velly facing. All rooms was very neat and clean. Room service was very good. Food quality was also very good. We really enjoyed here...

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2019

I went to dalhousie last month with my friends and I was staying at the hotel namaskar heights. The hotel staff is very well and room service is also good and food quality is delicious . The view from hotel is awesome

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
namaskar2012, Manager at Avexia Comfort Namaskar Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

t was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We are grateful for this opportunity.

Thank you for sharing such a fantastic review on Trip Advisor. Your time and praise is overwhelming and precious to us.

I have shared your gracious comments with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration and were also delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated

Reviewed 18 August 2019

Last month I went to Dalhousie with my friend . And I was staying at hotel namaskar heights . The hotel room is very neat and clean and the view from hotel is spectacular . I was with my friend and we feel comfortable at hotel the hotel staff is very well they all were treat us friendly and also food service is very well...

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
namaskar2012, Owner at Avexia Comfort Namaskar Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2019

Thanks for giving Compliment to my whole team. it will give more confidence to my team to serve every guest better. I look forward to see you more often. Thanks for your valuable response.

Reviewed 18 August 2019

I went Dalhousie last week and i also booked hotel Dalhousie height. Hotel was awesome as well as hotel facilities. Staff was Coprative. Hotel has Multicusin food and food taste was yummy. Specially hotel service was good because it was fast

Date of stay: July 2019

Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

Stay for two nights and three days. The location is very good and the valley view from the rooms is amazing. All the rooms have similar view.. Breakfast and dinner is too good. Very well planed menu and tasty food. Overall a must stay if you are in dalhousie..

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
namaskar2012, Manager at Avexia Comfort Namaskar Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2019