Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
US$57
FindHotel
US$55
Hotels.comUS$57
PricelineUS$57
getaroom.comUS$66
All reviews staff was friendly long drive rri motel ohio
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I have stayed here several times in the past. I return here when I travel through this area. Like one persons review stated "cheap sleep". I agree whole-hardheartedly. Not only does this motel smell wonderful when walking into the lobby, the rooms smell clean when you enter. I booked a two bed suite as I wanted a sofa to sit on while there. The entire staff are kind, helpful, and responsible individuals who do their jobs well. When requesting additional services not advertised, they were more than willing to try and help me. This motel is reasonably priced with nice clientele. The Wi-Fi worked well for me. When traveling through the area by way of the Ohio Turnpike, rest assured you will find reasonable lodging, with excellent service, and you won't need to be afraid to lay your head down and rest; the beds are comfortable, and fresh smelling.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
RRIGMElyriaOH, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Red Roof Inn in Elyria, Ohio. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do try very hard to accommodate and make all of our customers happy and it is a joy to see when we have accomplished that. Please stay with us again when you are in the area.
Sharon Perez
Front Office Manager
Red Roof Inn and Suites, Elyria, Ohio

Reviewed 12 November 2017

In town for a class reunion. Had my doxie along, so needed someplace pet friendly. From the friendly staff at the front desk to the room, it was a very pleasant stay. Allyn(hoping I recall her name correctly)at the front desk was wonderful. Check-in was easy, and it was obvious that she enjoys the pets that accompany the humans staying there! Pleasantly surprised to have laminate flooring in the room, certainly cleaner than carpeting in a pet-friendly property. The room was spacious and fridge and microwave clean and properly functioning. The bathroom was small, and in need of some cosmetic updating, but the space was clean, as was the room. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was very basic, juice, coffee, cereal/milk, pastries, hard boiled eggs and bread things for toasting. Adequate for getting started in the morning. No chance to try the pool, but it appeared to be clean and looked quite pleasant. Would definitely recommend, and will stay again when in the area.

Room tip: For the extra cost, I believe the fridge and microwave option is worth it.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
RRIGMElyriaOH, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Red Roof Inn in Elyria. We appreciate that you took the time to review us. I am happy that you brought your doxie with you. We love seeing the pets almost as much as the people! Allyn loves the dogs and cats and is always ready to make sure they feel as home as much as the human guests! Please stop by to see us again when you are in the area.
Sharon, Front Office

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Reception very friendly & helpful. Room pleasant, but spartan; looked like table had been removed from corner. Comfortable bed, small hard pillows....slept well. Very noisy plumbing & thin walls. Woke up to the sound of the next room’s toileting. Now I feel terrible that I had the tv on after a late arrival! Very basic breakfast (cereal, toast, juice/coffee), but overall our stay was a reasonable value.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RRIGMElyriaOH, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Thank you Tom for staying with us at the Red Roof Inn in Elyria, Ohio. We appreciate that you took the time to review us. I am happy that you found the staff to be friendly and helpful. My apologies for the noisy plumbing that woke you up. We will be sure to see if there is anything we can do to adjust that. We hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.
Sharon Perez
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The rooms were clean - especially liked the fact that half of the carpet was replaced with wood flooring. Much cleaner! Everything worked - shower had great pressure. Continental breakfast was ok, but you can hardly go wrong with bagel and cream cheese and banana! It was unfortunate that the pool closed so early.

Date of stay: September 2017
RRIGMElyriaOH, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Red Roof Inn in Elyria, Ohio. We appreciate your patronage and also that you took the time to give us a review. We try very hard to make our customers happy. We hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.
Sharon, Front Office

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I have stayed here many times over the year. It's a basic hotel. It has always been clean and there is a nice indoor pool area. The breakfast is also basic but they did have boiled eggs. I am always glad to see some protein. I was given a really large room. It was some sort of deal I was lucky enough to hit. I was alone and there were 2 TV's. The floor was a laminate which was odd but I am sure much more sanitary. However it created quite an echo in the room. The front door was NOT automatic which made getting in with luggage quite a challenge when traveling alone. I have always found the staff very friendly and helpful

Date of stay: June 2017