Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$93
Travelocity
PricelineUS$93
Expedia.comUS$93
BestWestern.comUS$93
HurbUS$109
All reviews breakfast room pool and hot tub great hotel would stay here again beds were very comfortable great stay bagels columbus area hot breakfast convenient location interstate carpet hallway desk mattress sofa microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2021

Decent hotel for the price, close to highway and decent restaurants. The only issue I have is you can hear the doors opening and closing from other patrons. I like this hotel because of price and location.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cynthia Hampton, General Manager at Best Western Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Thank you for staying with us. We do sit right along I-70 at the Hilliard exit just 6 miles from downtown Columbus. I will have the doors checked out to see if they can shut lightly. I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Easy and friendly check-in. The room was of a good size. The mattress was a bit soft and sagging in the middle and there was lots of light in the room at night. But, overall it was a satisfactory stay.

Date of stay: April 2021
Cynthia Hampton, General Manager at Best Western Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Thank you for responding. I am sorry about the mattress, we have had them replaced 3 years ago and they have a 10 year guarantee. I am working with Simmons Mattress on replacement. I hope you give us another chance and check us out in the future.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

I love this place. Restaurant's all around you. Wallyworld across the street. Accepts clc, limited parking for the bobtail. Call first. The manager remembered me. Love this place. I really mean it. Spacious rooms. And clean. Did I mention I love this place.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Cynthia Hampton, General Manager at Best Western Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Thank you for staying with us. We love our return guest. We are located close to many restaurants and shopping, and yes we do accept CLC. Hope you stay with us again when you return to Columbus.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Marijuana, loud music, party, kids running and screaming in the hallway, no masks, no 6ft apart and all that was happening until 3am. Front desk witnessed all of that and did nothing about it.
They have no limit on how many people can stay in one hotel room. It felt like all the thugs from neibouring areas came to party and smoke pot at this place. The quality of people who made my stay so uncomfortable is very low.

We were very tired after long drive, checked in at 11pm and wanted to sleep and relax. The noise made it impossible to do that.

I would not recommend this hotel to my enemy.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I want to apologize to you for the problems you had while staying with us. The Covid pandemic has brought a lot of locals to our hotel which is something new to us. Being locals they seem to bring many guest with them and seem to think rules don't apply. This is not how our hotel runs and I can only apologize and hope that you give us another chance when things return to normal.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

the room was not as sanitized as the description led me to believe (notes and plastic covers for remotes, etc that they were cleaned and sanitized were not there) we had got in late and planned to sleep in however bright and early the cleaning crew was talking so loud outside my door for an hour that was not possible. checked out an hour earlier than I wanted because of it.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cynthia Hampton, General Manager at Best Western Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

I can assure you the room has been cleaned and sanitized, signage sometimes get thrown out by mistake and not replaced. I am sorry you were woke up by loud housekeepers in the hall. I will make sure this does not continue on. Our checkout is 12 noon, I hope you got to stay until then. I hope you bring it to the staffs attention if anything would be a problem the next time you stay with us so we can fix it right away.