1,922 results
All reviews convention center north market the executive lounge short north beautiful hotel nationwide arena self park high street within walking distance parking garage restaurants and bars hockey game business trip called the front desk conference valet atrium
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went to an event at the nationwide arena. Stayed at the Hilton downtown Columbus. Room was good sized and bed was extremely comfortable. It was
Located one block from nationwide arena with plenty of bars and restaurants close. Also right across from the convention center. Easy to get a cab or Uber when leaving the hotel. Staff was extremely nice and helpful. Had a problem with my room as soon as I walked in and it was fixed ASAP. Will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Convenient to nationwide arena
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Hilton Columbus Downtown. I am happy to hear that our team members could take care of you! We hope you will return soon. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First time staying at this Hilton.The customer service received from my reservation through the front desk to the hand off of my car keys from valet man was impeccable.Loved the bar area was cozy and comfortable.We had the calamari And it was best we ever had,my wife had the burger that they are famous for and lived it also.Our room was a executive suite and was perfect for our family.
All amenities where on point
Very clean rooms and comfortable beds.

Thank you Team Hilton Columbus downtown

Trip type: Traveled with family
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

You are very welcome! Thank you for taking time to review your stay. I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our team!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is a fantastic hotel located with a walkway to the Convention Center. Rooms were beautiful. I even had an inside room (window to the courtyard) and it was full of sunshine and you never seemed as though you were inside. This hotel is by far my favorite in close proximity to the convention center.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Columbus Downtown! I am so happy to hear that your stay was great and can't wait to host you again! Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was exactly what I needed for my work trip to a Columbus. It is updated and clean with nice rooms and an upscale feel. It’s location was fantastic as well, within walking distance of restaurants, bars and the arena. I would absolutely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at the Hilton Columbus Downtown. We look forward to your next visit! Safe travels.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous hotel. Nice staff. Room was clean and spacious. Food in restaurant was good but pricey. We self parked in the hotel garage instead of valet. Not a problem but it's a bit of a walk into the hotel. Kids liked the pool & hot tub. Very convenient as it is connected via a pedestrian bridge to the convention center. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Columbus Downtown on your recent stay in the city! I am happy to hear that your stay went well and we look forward to your next family trip! Safe travels!