“Family Lunch”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 2,342 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had an excellent lunch with family! Great food, great customer service. The breaded Parmesan crusted chicken and the tortilla soup was to die for! It was nice to have great customer service, great food and be able to create memories with my family! Do not leave BJ's without trying the pizookie or the Bj's baked beignet! We will be back!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Michelle waited on us and my wife had fettuccini Alfredo and I had a tavern cut pizza. Both were very good. We finished with the beignets. It was great. A good lunch. Try it.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

First time to eat here, had lunch with my wife. Service was pretty good, our server is very attentive. They got a decent crowd, food was okay, the only let down was the salad, it looks wilted otherwise everything else is ok.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch at BJs. I had the build your own lunch baked potato and salad. My husband had the burger and enjoyed it as well. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

First off the tables are to small, we a party of 6 was seated at a table for 4. The 4” added to each end offered no additional help. The people on each end near the isle had to almost sit at the corner. The service was excellent, the beer was ok, not what I’d call outstanding. Now the food, mine was the fish n chips the fish was good the fries were cold, for the others at my table most came with broccoli ( not even steamed) all three could not eat it. To mgt. please allow better setting for guests with more than 4 people.

Been to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse? Share your experiences!