Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$143
Expedia.comUS$143
PricelineUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
eDreamsUS$143
Orbitz.comUS$143
All reviews university area loved our stay great property ohio state the room was nice great stay would stay again free breakfast osu grant bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2021

Stayed here two nights for an OSU football game. I was placed on the 8th (top) floor facing campus and it was a great room. Never heard either of my neighbors despite the hotel being 100% full. Free parking. Staff were great. Did not try the free breakfast. Would stay again for sure!

Room tip: 8th floor it top
Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2021

I know this is a trend, but it's an unfortunate one. Be aware that many newer hotels were built with showers only, no tubs. To the hotel operators: families with children need tubs and many of us adults prefer a bath to a shower.

Date of stay: August 2021
Sunny Finnell, General Manager at Residence Inn Columbus OSU, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

Dear travelinpdxgirl,

Thank you for choosing us. Our goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations, so I regret that your visit was just okay. We appreciate the feedback and hope to host you again.

Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

The hotel is actually two, Marriott on one side and Residence Inn on the other. Staff was very attentive, and very polite. Breakfast was typical Marriott. The room however was awesome. One bedroom king suite, finally Marriott has a comfortable couch.

The most unexpected part of the stay was the hotel bar. We all know they are usually at best tolerable with limited drinks, sketchy food, and a bartender that doubles as well something else at the hotel. This hotel however is not the case the bar is amazing except for the INCREDIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE SEATS. The food is amazing and better than most freestanding bars. The bartender Skyler, however was an absolute blast to hang out with. Creative cocktails and very engaging. She made the trip to the bar an unexpected great evening.

If you park on the hotel side opposite the one you’re staying be careful using the hallways to go back from one hotel side to the other. It can be confusing, the floors and elevators don’t line up like you would expect and you cannot easily cross from one hotel to the other.

Overall great place, wonderful staff (ALL OF THEM), a comfortable couch (finally), incredible bar/bartender/bar food.

Will absolutely stay again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear JCS16,

I am glad that you had a five-star experience at our hotel and that Skyler made such a lasting impression during your visit. I will pass your comments along to the entire staff to remind them that every one of us has the chance to help make someone's day brighter. Thank you for staying with us.

Best,

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

I have stayed here in the past and was very happy but this time it wasn't as good.

The rooms are showing some wear. The public spaces like the hallways were never vacuumed. They removed all the trash cans from the front of the hotel which was very inconvenient.
All in all, I would probably opt to stay elsewhere next time.

On a positive note- all the employees I met were very professional and nice.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Sunny Finnell, General Manager at Residence Inn Columbus OSU, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Dear Vaca1004,

Thank you for noting our friendly associates, but I'm sorry that we did not provide you with the great experience you've come to expect from past visits. Please forgive us. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will reconsider a return visit. We care about you and your stay; we'd love another opportunity to serve you better. Thank you for the return visit.

Reviewed 6 July 2021 via mobile

Recently booked this hotel as a pit stop for a road trip. Unfortunately, I hit severe weather in Indianapolis and had to stop early. I called the front desk and they were able to accommodate my last minute cancellation. I was so impressed that I booked the hotel on my way back a week later. Room was clean and modern. The AC would not cool down so the staff immediately moved us to a new room. That room was nice and cold! Breakfast was up to normal Residence Inn standards. The staff treated my two young children like royalty. If I take another road trip, will stop here again!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear ILrunningmama.

Thank you for sharing this frame-worthy review. I feel our hotel team is one of the finest and your feedback helps validate that opinion. I regret that we inconvenienced you with a room change, but glad you enjoyed your visit overall. Your review and recommendation are very much appreciated as is your intention to stay with us again. We will be looking forward to serving you in the future.

Best,