1,159 results
All reviews convention center lake erie rooftop bar rock and roll hall floor to ceiling windows beautiful hotel the executive lounge corner room browns stadium first energy stadium top floor valet parking great view of the lake football stadium walking distance room service every staff member
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very central location to downtown points of interest. Quick walk to Science Center and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame makes this hotel very appealing. Exceptional service around every corner... Especially the restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Teri A, General Manager at Hilton Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your review rainstho. We are so pleased to read about your experience at our hotel, especially your satisfaction with the close proximity of the hotel to many downtown Cleveland attractions including the Great Lakes Science Center and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. We also are happy to read you enjoyed The Burnham Restaurant and of course the overall service of our team members. We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. Jay and Tony on reception are a great credit to this hotel. Couldn't do enough for us even without us asking! Great location for downtown great view of the lake. The only disappointed thing was that we were woken early the first morning by the maid who wanted to make our room up. We asked her that come back in an hour. We went out to the hall of fame returned at 3 pm and the room wasn't cleaned. We went out for lunch and mentioned it to reception on our way out. Returned later and still not cleaned. We went out again to the P!nk concert and mentioned again to reception but when we returned later that night it had eventually been cleaned. The only disappointment with this hotel. Also just to note I think his name was Matthew in the club lounge. What a lovely man. Couldn't do enough for you. Met some wonderful people also at bar 32 on the top floor.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review lee p. We are so pleased to read about your experience here at the hotel for the two nights you were here. We take great pride in the experience we offer, from the moment you walk in and are greeted by Jay & Tony, the quick and easy convenience to many downtown Cleveland attractions, conversing with Matthew in our Executive Lounge, and the experience offered in Bar 32, we are always looking to raise the bar. We do apologize for your experience with housekeeping and will look into why they disturbed you so early and then why your room was not serviced. We do hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first overnight visit to Cleveland in a decade and after a disappointing visit to Society Lounge we were delightfully surprised with the service and cocktails at Bar 32 served by Rob Bell. He was incredibly knowledgeable about all types of drinks and was very engaged with us. He made our evening and is one of the best bartenders we’ve ever had.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica M

Jessica M, thank you for sharing your Bar 32 experience with us. We are so pleased to read that Rob Bell made your time at the bar memorable. He is a wonderful asset to our team and we will pass on your kind words to him. We hope to see you again soon (and hopefully sooner than a decade from now :) )

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

John was not my waiter, but he assisted in the restaurant. The amazing thing about John was that he saw me take my last sip of water before I left my table, so on my way out he stopped me to asked if I wanted some water to go. He did not have to do that especially since he was not my waiter, but he was thoughtful and he took the time and went out of his way to do something seemingly so small so he thought. I am a flight attendant and sometimes we are so busy serving everyone else that we don’t have time to serve ourselves.... today was that day! I was so thirsty! John put a big smile on my face as well as quenched my thirst. He did it in such an unselfish and thoughtful way. You’re awesome John! It’s the little things that really matter. Your service was so appreciated!

Stayed: March 2018
Teri A, General Manager at Hilton Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Rayemanette W! We are so pleased to read about your experience in The Burnham Restaurant especially your interactions with John. Your kind words will be passed onto him. We are extremely proud of the team that we have here as they truly radiate the light and warmth of hospitality. We look forward to having you back again with us soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Took the family for a brief spring-break staycation, to let our young one frolic in the pool, and let all of us walk to many activities and food available in downtown CLE.

All of the hotel staff were remarkably friendly and helpful. This is not uncommon in the service/hospitality world, but, these folks I think went a step beyond. They seemed truly genuine and warm, like they enjoyed their jobs. And I mean everyone - desk staff, valets, a random repair guy we encountered in the elevator, house-keepers... everyone! Perhaps this was helped by the fact that there was no convention in town at the time; regardless, this is the kind of hospitality that CLE should be proud of.

Special shout-out to Craig, who served us breakfast at the Burnham restaurant - you stood out even among the rest of the excellent staff.

Thank you all, see you next spring. ;-)

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Jeff M, thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We are so pleased to read that you and your family enjoyed your spring break staycation. We take great pride in the experience we offer here, from the swimming pool for the kids (and adults) to of course our hospitable and welcoming staff. Our team members truly bring the hotel to life. We will also pass on your very kind words to Craig, as he is very deserving of such a wonderful compliment. Looking forward to having you back at the hotel again soon.