US$170
US$138
US$129
US$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$152
US$209
US$188
US$208
US$191
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Cleveland Airport Marriott(Cleveland)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$209
  • Restaurant
US$562
US$425
CrownePlaza.com
1,102 results
All reviewsconvention centerlake erierooftop barfloor to ceiling windowsrock and roll hallbeautiful hotelthe executive loungecorner roombrowns stadiumtop floorvalet parkingfirst energy stadiumfootball stadiumwalking distanceroom serviceevery staff memberi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first overnight visit to Cleveland in a decade and after a disappointing visit to Society Lounge we were delightfully surprised with the service and cocktails at Bar 32 served by Rob Bell. He was incredibly knowledgeable about all types of drinks and was very engaged with us. He made our evening and is one of the best bartenders we’ve ever had.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Teri A, General Manager at Hilton Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Jessica M, thank you for sharing your Bar 32 experience with us. We are so pleased to read that Rob Bell made your time at the bar memorable. He is a wonderful asset to our team and we will pass on your kind words to him. We hope to see you again soon (and hopefully sooner than a decade from now :) )

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

John was not my waiter, but he assisted in the restaurant. The amazing thing about John was that he saw me take my last sip of water before I left my table, so on my way out he stopped me to asked if I wanted some water to go. He did not have to do that especially since he was not my waiter, but he was thoughtful and he took the time and went out of his way to do something seemingly so small so he thought. I am a flight attendant and sometimes we are so busy serving everyone else that we don’t have time to serve ourselves.... today was that day! I was so thirsty! John put a big smile on my face as well as quenched my thirst. He did it in such an unselfish and thoughtful way. You’re awesome John! It’s the little things that really matter. Your service was so appreciated!

Stayed: March 2018
Teri A, General Manager at Hilton Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Rayemanette W! We are so pleased to read about your experience in The Burnham Restaurant especially your interactions with John. Your kind words will be passed onto him. We are extremely proud of the team that we have here as they truly radiate the light and warmth of hospitality. We look forward to having you back again with us soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Took the family for a brief spring-break staycation, to let our young one frolic in the pool, and let all of us walk to many activities and food available in downtown CLE.

All of the hotel staff were remarkably friendly and helpful. This is not uncommon in the service/hospitality world, but, these folks I think went a step beyond. They seemed truly genuine and warm, like they enjoyed their jobs. And I mean everyone - desk staff, valets, a random repair guy we encountered in the elevator, house-keepers... everyone! Perhaps this was helped by the fact that there was no convention in town at the time; regardless, this is the kind of hospitality that CLE should be proud of.

Special shout-out to Craig, who served us breakfast at the Burnham restaurant - you stood out even among the rest of the excellent staff.

Thank you all, see you next spring. ;-)

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Jeff M, thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We are so pleased to read that you and your family enjoyed your spring break staycation. We take great pride in the experience we offer here, from the swimming pool for the kids (and adults) to of course our hospitable and welcoming staff. Our team members truly bring the hotel to life. We will also pass on your very kind words to Craig, as he is very deserving of such a wonderful compliment. Looking forward to having you back at the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My stay at the new Hilton Cleveland Downtown was fantastic. The check-in process was efficient and friendly. Upon arriving at the room, I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the room, the spaciousness of the room, and the breath taking view that I had from my corner room with floor to ceiling windows. This really felt like home away from home for me. I would be very comfortable to spend a week away or longer in this hotel. Great Experience!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, stephan575. We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us as we read each and every review and take all comments into consideration. We strive to create a remarkable experience here, from the check-in process, the cleanliness and spaciousness of the room, and the panoramic views, and we look forward to having you here again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We started and ended our night at Elliott's. The bartenders were amazing. The cocktails were exactly what I asked for. They were also very attentive and quick to serve. Our second trip there Evan was our bartender. Great personality as well as fantastic service. We had a great time and plan on returning in the near future.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Thanks for taking a moment to share your experience with us, Mandi M. We are so pleased to read you enjoyed your time with us in Eliot's Bar and enjoyed the service, cocktails and atmosphere. We will also pass on your kind words to Evan. Looking forward to having you back soon!