“Wonderful Lunch”

Price range: US$14 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Did lunch early on a Wednesday and had a terrific experience. Service was friendly and efficient. Food was great, try the Po-Man or the Old World burger, both of which are huge ad very tasty. The "tater tots" as a side item are deep fried, huge, and great. And, of course, the beer is always the highlight here too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,180)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to Great Lakes a handful of times and must say I enjoy the historic feel of the place but have yet to walk away impressed. Can't quite put my finger on it but the menu don't impress me and the wait staff at times seem to ignore people a bit.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This place was very busy on the Wednesday night that I visited and I had to squeeze in at the bar in the cellar. Service was good, though, and there was a very good selection of beers on tap; I enjoyed The Commodore Perry IPA. I ordered the barley pretzel as a snack- delicious and gigantic. I would definitely like to go back if I find myself in Cleveland again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Just visited glbc. Beer was great. Actually much better on draft than the beers on tap. Especially the dortmuder lager.

Waitress was fantastic. Attentive and friendly. Shared some great info that will help our lil staycation. Told us to steer clear of the aquarium as it was over priced and tiny.

Food was solid. Kids got the pizza and pretzels. Me and my wife shared the brats and pierogis.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Hop Madness has 100 IBU's tastes fines, sip it. Commodore Perry IPA, 70 IBU, absolutely deliciously balanced, not piney, not citrusy, just perfect. Edmund Fitzgerald Porter also wholesome flavorful, you will know the chocolate.