“Great Fun!”

Escape Hunt
Ranked #7 of 25 Fun & Games in Cleveland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Escape Hunt Experience is the global leader in a fast growing themed entertainment industry, offering public and corporate "escape games". At Escape Hunt, you will become immersed in a variety of themed Escape Hunt games. Our games have high quality rooms, brain-teasing scenarios, and fun opportunities for team building. Are you ready to ESCAPE at Escape Hunt? The clock is ticking!
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Our first visit to an escape room and it was a blast! The owner couldn’t have been nicer, the facility was charmingly themed and the room a great challenge! We’ll definitely return to do more. Thank you!

All reviews
"game"
in 6 reviews
"costumes"

Reviewed 19 December 2017

If you are booking for a group of people be sure to book the minimum the room can hold. I booked for a group of 6 in a room that holds 2-6 and had a last minute cancellation for 1 person. I tried to get refunded for this cancellation, but it is their policy to never give refunds. If I would have booked for the minimum amount of people allowed in the room and then added people at the time of the event it would have saved the additional fee. They franchise this place from overseas and there booking system isn't sophisticated enough to handle refunds. I was told I could write a letter to the owners, but without any guarantee this would be looked into in more detail. I feel that this practice was unfair, so be cautious when booking with them.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

After much investigation into various escape rooms, I selected Escape Hunt to take my son and his friends to for his 13th Birthday. They had a blast and with the help of some clues they escaped with only 19 seconds to spare! The reviews I read were accurate in that the facility was very spacious, extremely clean and very inviting. It's also conveniently located just off the freeway. My husband and I decided not to participate and just let the boys play the game while we waited comfortably in the lobby, which is nicely decorated with several sitting areas and leather couches. Had we wanted to, we could have rented the kitchen area and brought in pizza/cake. I would definitely recommend that area as it has plenty of seating and was very clean. After the boys were done they put on some the Sherlock costume pieces to take a picture. A nice touch. We chose the Meltdown at the Steel Mill theme and it was a good selection for their age. When making the plans I called and Tamara was extremely helpful as I was deciding and registering. I really appreciate good customer service and she was great to work with, as was the rest of the staff upon our arrival. We will definitely return- and next time with a group of adults.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The escape rooms at Escape Hunt are far superior to any other escape room our group has ever experienced. From the minute you walk in the beautiful spacious lobby in a Sherlock Holmes genre the experience just keeps getting better. Well done, awesome staff and by far the cleanest most sophisticated Escape experience in the Cleveland area.