“You pay for the atmosphere and setting.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #18 of 358 Restaurants in Canton
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This restaurant is a very pleasant place. Nice interior and nice atmosphere. The staff is friendly. The food is mediocre. I would compare it to Olive garden but in a nicer setting. The selection of food is good but again mediocre. It is a nice place for a dinner for two and they always seems busy.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My mother-in-law ordered her favorite, chicken masala, but I couldn't decide which chicken option sounded best; so I opted for their chicken trio to try all 3 versions. The chicken breast sizes were small of course, but I liked trying the three preparations and having them all taste yummy, but unique. Great service and the bread is almost a meal.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Visited for dinner after 7:30 on a Friday night. Opted to sit at the bar/chefs area rather than wait 1/2 hour for seating at a table. Good option. Not only did we get to watch pizzas, salads, and desserts being created, we were treated to surprises by the staff. Excellent service and the food was tasty!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I have never had a bad meal at Carabbas. I prefer ordering off their regular Italian dishes and not their wood fired items.

Prices are high for Italian restaurant but one must pay for ambience.

You won’t leave disappointed.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

We've enjoyed dining at this Carrabba's location many times over the past several years. Our visit last evening was very enjoyable. We had two of the chicken dishes with which one received a free lasagna, if you are on their email list. The Chicken Marsala was excellent, although the Caesar Salad was not quite as good as it was the last time we visited. My wife enjoyed the Pollo Santa Maria. Carrabba's has a decent wine list, although the by-the-glass prices are higher than at some restaurants.

Overall, a very enjoyable experience!