All reviews room was clean front desk soup stayed here breakfast buffet fast food biscuits waffles very nice place refrigerator and microwave sausage a great place to stay repair cereal motel tv ladies
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Bonus: Upgraded to suite as hotel overbooked. Room was clean and service was great. Breakfast had a nice variety and I understand they have dinner there, too, but we were out from morning till late and didn't have an opportunity to try it. If you're looking nice play to stay at a reasonable price, this is it.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I ended up staying here 2 different times within 3 days, more on that later. Check in was fairly smooth. Parking lot (or parking lot road) is HORRIBLE! Its apparently not owned by the hotel and is full of ruts and holes. My room was fantastic. HUGE room for a Microtel. Loved the eating area. Bed and pillows were perfect. TV gets A TON of channels, WiFi was speedy. Shower had decent pressure, nice hot water but the shower curtain wasn't made for the curved bar. AC worked great. NO noise issues. Smooth checkout.

I ended up getting booked here via Hotwire on my way back to Charlotte. Got a different room thats a bit smaller, but still great. It was missing the shower curtain but that was quickly fixed.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Hot breakfast egg choices were different each morning. Nice surprise --hotel also offered an evening meal as part of room charge. I didn't notice this when I booked the room on-line. Soup or chicken & gravy were evening menu items that were noted on the whiteboard in the entrance. Would be a plus during winter months if I didn't want to go back out to eat elsewhere in the evening.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018

The room was very clean and nice. The staff was great from the people at the front desk to the ladies that clean, the only thing that could have been better if the room was a little bigger, but I will be staying there again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Last minute decision to stay, very pleased and glad we did. We were here for a funeral and our stay we very nice. Room was very clean and comfortable.. The service was very friendly and when we needed they sheets changed, they did it immediately. They also gave us extra towels right away. In the morning, it was a very good hot breakfast, not just muffins and waffles. We will be staying here again!

• Trip type: Traveled with family