“It's a favorite of my friend's family”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #15 of 23 Restaurants in Bluffton
Reviewed May 8, 2017

While visiting the town, my old friend who lives in Bluffton suggested that eat there with them while we'd catch up with news of our other mutual friends who we have not seen recently. The ambient is good and the staff are friendly. It's a bit "pricey" for McDonald's. but if my friend's family likes it, we go there for the good conversation.

Reviewed March 22, 2017

I stopped in on the way to Frankfort, KY to deliver a car. I ordered two Egg McMuffins with white cheddar cheese. I paid with 2 $2 bills. The clerk was so excited about the $2s that she didn't type the order correctly and 2 regular McMuffins were made. She also closed the drawer before giving change. I asked again for what I wanted and they made them. I got to the car with the 2nd bag and this one didn't have napkins in it like the 1st did. I had to go back in. The sandwiches were very good. Too bad the lady couldn't keep her mind on what she was doing.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

I'm not a fan of McDonald's in general, but they did a good job here.

This was just a quick stop over during a bus trip. I found the restaurant to be clean.

All we ordered was two of the sausage burritos. They were, but nothing to go out of your way to obtain.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

Friendly staff, fair price, got food in a hurry. We also met our friends who lived in town. A good fast food place.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

several of us go in for coffee and a visit. We can sit where we can talk and the coffee is good. Since it is near home no problem getting there