“Quick stop for Great food!”
Review of Pita Wrap

Pita Wrap
Ranked #47 of 126 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Immediately upon entering I was greeted by the owner (along with everyone who entered). The place is roomy enough for several small groups (5 four person tables) and a row of wall seats, but it doesn’t feel cramped. I ordered the Mediterranean Platter with Steak Sharma. It came with hummus, falafel, tabbouleh and grape leaves. Service was quick and very friendly. The owner is very engaging and seems to be truly interested in the customer enjoying the meal.
Overall, my meal was really good. Lots of flavor and plenty of food. I highly recommend stopping here for sit down or take-out!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

This Mediterranean grill serves one of the best falafel pita wraps I have had. The falafel was flavorful and moist, not overly dry. The humus was good too and the vegetables fresh. The grape leaves/dolma were also very good. The folks who own/run this cafe are very friendly. The cafe is clean and bright and has a happy ambiance!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend this place! This was the second time I've eaten here (first time being last summer). I got the Mediterranean platter with chicken shawarma, tabouleh (sp?), hummus, garlic sauce, rice, and falafel. Everything was DELICIOUS! Some of the best hummus I've ever had.

Prices were more than fair for the amount of food you get. We picked it up on a Friday evening and it was fairly quiet. Please go to this delicious restaurant! I would be so sad if anything caused it to close. I don't live in the area but I assure you that if I did, this would be a weekly stop!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

We go to the Pita Wrap every time we are in Fairborn. The food is always delicious. The restaurant is clean, and the proprietors are great to chat with.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Obtained coupon from localflavors,com for $10 and bought $20 of food. You need to dine in to redeem the coupon. Loved the gyros plate for $8.49. Comes with pita,layers of beef and lamb off a spit,hummus, saffron rice and a small Greek salad.The dolmas grape leaves appetizer came with six grape leaves and a cup of tzatziki for $4.49. Carried home a chicken gyros too! Everything was fresh, tasty and a lot of food. Can't wait to return. Very reasonable compared to other Mediterranean grills.