Home2 Suites by Hilton Cleveland Beachwood
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfree laundryoutdoor fire pitcoffee makergreat areawafflesrooms were very cleanhotel is locatedcomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlybusiness tripbreakfast sandwichexcellent staywhole foodsfitness centercomfortable bedindoor poolexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a pleasant surprise this Suites property turned out to be. I hadn't stayed there before, but I certainly will again when next I need hotel accommodations in Beachwood, Ohio, or anywhere else Home2Suites has locations.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Anthony C, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

jjdorsey,

Thank you so much for a great review of our hotel! We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay while in the Beachwood area. We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Among our problems with this weekend's stay: Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. but our room was not ready until 4:15 and only after several requests. Our room was not made up the next day, again after numerous requests. Internet service was spotty; it took a long time to connect, and I had to reconnect every time I logged on. Finally, breakfast was not good; hours were 7:00-10:00 and we arrived at 8:30 to find they were out of many items. With so many hotels to choose from in Beachwood, I see no reason to use Home 2 Suites again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Anthony C, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Jmrdel,

Thank you for your review regarding your experience during you recent stay. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring these matters to my attention and apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. I will be sharing your comments with the staff and use this as a tool to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations will be avoided in the future. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

When I call to complain about my stay in services with trip advisory they wouldn't even give me my information because they're customer service put in the wrong information and gave my information to someone else and their team still haven't contacted me to let me know who has my credit card information and all the information I gave them upon making my arrangements I will never in my life use TripAdvisor again

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Anthony C, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Colorfulcleaning2018,

I am so sorry that you had a horrible experience with Tripadvisor. I hope that your accommodations with the hotel itself were great! If you are ever back in the Beachwood area please call us direct so we can help you personally! 216-755-7310

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Room had really cheap furniture, bed felt a little on the mushy side. Check in was impersonal, Kitchenette had decent size refrigerator, microwave and full size dishwasher, no stove top. Why have a full size dishwasher and no stove top? Temperature control of room was great, very silent. The only positive: brand new, seemed clean. There was nothing that motivated me to ever go back.

Stayed: March 2018
Anthony C, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thank you Miamidwntwn for your review of our Home2 Suites Beachwood. I am sorry to hear you did not have a stellar experience at our property. Unfortunately, the furniture and beds that we have in our suites are brand standard and required from Hilton to have. I am glad to hear you did enjoy the cleanliness of our guest rooms and how new the property is. I will be sure to mention your concerns to the appropriate persons. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 23, 2018

This location had very limited breakfast items for all 3 days of my stay, and had no good reason why? Not what I have come to expect. Perhaps the customer experience I had at other locations set the standard too high...

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you Kenneth L for your review of your experience during your recent stay. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to my attention and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced regarding breakfast. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve! We hope to see you again soon!